Sunday, March 25, 2018

Has dog Buddha nature?

As I remove every single piece of mask I have worn throughout my life, as i look closely at what is happening within and without of me, I realize for myself that I am most of my life is at the mercy of my incorrigible and whimsical often corrupted mind; perhaps much more so today than ever. I am a manifestation of my egotistical monkey mind that is still thinking ."I am the Monkey God!" I am. Hanuman the Servant of Lord Ram, I am the teetering along on a very thin ice making myself believe that it is all predestined, that i am merely playing my small role in this cosmic presentation of who is who in the eyes of you know Who! I am all of these and then some, at least this is what the mind has projected for itself at the present moment and it calls it, being awakened.

The masks i wore and the one I am wearing at the moment defines who I am in that dimension, that moment is space and time, I am as the mask defines me to be in the perception of others' consciousness when they enter my dimension or our personal dimension collides and overlaps until it becomes a complete whole, this interbeing of souls becomes manifested. It is now, it is manifesting every single moment of time itself  in the here and now. This is what creates the mask i wear, a reflection of who I am in the mirror of time and space. I am Leela, I am Maya, I am the ever existing Tao, I am a manifestation of the Cosmic Symbol- the Yin and Yang that pervades all of the Cosmos and all of the Inner Being ; I am That...I am. In the words of the Tao Te Ching, " He who knows does not speak and he who speaks does not know," I have over expressed my ignorance.

" A line is cast in the Rapids.
And the Greedy is caught.
As soon as your mouth opens,
Your life is lost."
From the Blue Cliff Records.

Then, all the useless knowledge you have diligently learned till now is thrown away. As a fruit ripening in season, your internality and externality spontaneously become one. As with a mute man who had had a dream, you know it for sure and yet cannot say it. Indeed your ego-shell suddenly is crushed, you can shake heaven and earth. Just as with getting ahold of a great sword of a general, when you meet Buddha you will kill Buddha. A master of Zen? You will kill him, too. As you stand on the brink of life and death, you are absolutely free. You can enter any world as if it were your own playground. How do you concentrate on this Mu? Pour every ounce of your entire energy into it and do not give up, then a torch of truth will illuminate the entire universe.
The Mumonkan.
Presented by the Wanderling - Comments on Mumonkan.

No comments: