Tuesday, July 03, 2018

Getting rid of the I.

What have I learned from my lower back pain? I'm getting old and the pains last longer for every attack and that I can heal it from within through full awareness of how, when or why. Communicating directly to my mind I demanded that my body is healed for good of this lower back pains as only the mind and the body can remove . I had a pow wow with my mind about not being able to make right with whatever that is out of balance or alignment within this physical body; I talk to myself like schizoid sometimes in the privacy of my home off course and sometimes it works, I get my results to my surprise often. I play the mind's game and allow for it to prove its worth, like challenging the ego to proof itself od how great it really is. The mind is a 'Trickster', it can take you where you want and leave you high and dry if you are not aware of what or where it leads you.  It can be a great friend or it can be a curse sometimes, you will never know where it will take you if not being monitored constantly.

It does not take a neurologist or a Satguru to tell you how the mind is running the program of your well being all these time and the closer you get tot know this engineer the better you will be. The human mind or humind is God's greatest gift to man after  He created a woman , I cannot make up my mind which comes before which. The humind is the miracle that has raised mam to the top of the food chain, like a deadly virus eating its way out of existence, like a snake eating its own tail. The humind is capable of making or breaking the food chain and justifies itself in doing so.It is self serving and projects and attaches itself to the most negative and avoids goodness if allowed to do so. It has an inherent nature for bringing you down more so than raise your spirit  if not being monitored with mindfulness practice. If observed deeply into the mental processes as thoughts arises it be found that thought formations are empty of their own being, they appears and disappears sometimes for no apparent reasons and mostly they are results of every experiences, exposures and deep rooted past actions, unresolved or reconciled and complete acceptance.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - J. Krishnamurti.

Great teachers, Roshis and Rishis, Scientists and philosophers throughout the ages have been calling out to us to know the workings of the mind, to discover the reality that is beyond the mental formations that is mind's creations and manifestations, to be in touch with the reality of one's own ultimate consciousness that exists behind the veils of this mind created reality. It is not a subject for the layman who is fixed upon living life as it is accepting the universe as it is and all that is experienced as authentic despite all reflections points towards otherwise. Self discovery is  journey for those who seek to untangle the tangle of existence itself, such that reality is revealed from within as a manifestation of the ultimate consciousness  from moment to moment, from breath to breath, beyond Now there is nothing that exists, as is said, at the end of the day even I do not exist at least not as what or who I think I am.

"As I exist, all is lost!"



  

No comments: