Wednesday, January 03, 2018

My final entry for 2017

It is New Year's Day and I have diarrhea and compounded with a excruciating lower back pain and so imagine squatting up and down the toilet bowl every hour of the night; Happy New Year! 
So, let's have Hans Zimmer's Pandora at the background my favorite, where East meets West in creative expression. Yes and let the flow of the Chi be balanced and permeates all within and without move like the Shaolin Masters like bamboo groves swaying in the misty magic mountain; where the diarrhea, where the lower back pain? Music is healing and some great composition can lift up the spirit to soar above the ocean of gales and storm and awaken one to the reality of who you truly are beyond the veils of ignorance. In the silence between two notes is found the eternal tranquility of time, in between the space of doing and non-doing is where the mind is at rest.
So, sit and watch your breath, in and out closely and ride the vibration of the sound of the music within you like a swift riding the wind in the skies; where be the diarrhea and the lower back pain? They were the results of poor eating habits and bad sitting and sleeping postures and, let the mind and body know that you know why and that you are still the master over both. Breath and sit in Zazen like a mountain that cannot be shaken by an earthquake nor a tornado, become the ancient oak tree or the bamboo grove and dance with the wind and enjoy. Pain and pleasure is but a flip side of one another and is the result of the dual thinking mind, a mind that is seeking one and forsaking the other. Attach and detachment are but the choice one makes according to what is more relevant to one's evolution of mind and body, but the spirit chooses not and allow for that which is present to be expressed as is. Right and wrong is a sickness of the mind, so said the Great Minds of Old, they have pierced through the veils of ignorance to see what lies beyond this dual thinking mind. The power of the mind to influence and to corrupt a man's perception of life can never be taken for granted, as you think, so it is, this is a common belief of most major schools and religions a
nd the sciences. Hence be aware of what is being thought, make it work for you and not against you.
I keep telling these things to myself time and again hoping that by the mere repetition of these beliefs it might register deeper into my subconscious mind. As it is i am merely touching the surface of my consciousness having still layers of veils to break through in order that I might touch my higher self if not my soul. None of what i profess thus far is of my own, most thoughts and ideas are, learned, borrowed and sometimes imitations of others that have threaded this same path before me. I am a reed that the Lord Krishna blew His breath through me to make beautiful sound of music that had captivated the hearts of the Gopis. I am a vessel in which the Prophet of Allah flew through the seven heavens to meet His Maker, I am definitely more than just a John Doe living out this life like a sheep waiting to be sacrificed. 

I Am Whole, (Complete)
Perfect, Strong and Powerful,
Loving, Compassionate, Harmonious and Happy,
And, I can do what I will to Do!
Insha'Alllah, So help me God.  



   

No comments: