Friday, March 22, 2024

On this 6th. day of the Fasting Month.

 Hu...Allah! Hu Allah? Hu Allah!...

HoooAllahHooAllah with every intake Hu and out Allah and this is how I meditate on my breathing especially in times of doubts and confusion when my mind takes center stage and I feel like I am drifting, I take a deep breath , Hooo.. and let out a long slow breath Allahhhh. I do seriously practice this ever since it was taught to me by one of my mentors in the past. It helps me to stop drifting, stop tripping, stop 'writing songs that voices never heard.' It blesses me with a moment of Silence, Peace, It causes a shift in my consciousness from drifting to being here in the moment; fully anchored and fully surrendered , presenting my Dharma Position...this Who I am. Insha'Allah by His Will and Grace.

Hu or Huwa {Arabic; meaning "He"} is a personal name for God in Sufism. You can Google this for better understanding. I will leave at that and skip the details.

Sadhguru just had a brain surgery and my prayers goes out for his well being, up in no time, riding motorcycles and climbing Mount Kailash, His book , DEATH =An Inside Story sits on the chair next to  me and every time I glance at the cover he is giving me this i got my eyes on you look! A Brain surgery.  I bet he will have many stories to tell when he is back on stage. Speedy Recovery O Guruji! Namo Shiva Ya! 

The Malaysian Prime Minister DS. Anwar Ibrahim raised the patriotic flag in my heart when I watched the interview he had on German Television on the topic of Palestine. It could not have been laid out any better and thus far it was one of the most sensible and down to earth act of human decency to gamble his position and his country's position at risk in order to raise the flag of defiance against blind ignorance and the treatment of the Palestine in the hands of Israel. Today it is no more the problem of freedom of speech but  not speaking out loud enough. I am complicit in the tragic events unfolding in the Gaza and not to mention the whole of Palestine. I am just as much responsible as the next guy who call himself a human being, a father, a brother, a mother or a sister........

HoooALLah!Hooo and where was I? This sixth day of the fasting month, what's happening in Gaza? Instead of food they should start sending coffins and this I am sure the Israeli government will let through with no problem. I thought humanity had learn something from the Holocaust, apparently not! Have we learned anything from the Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq and countless other wars since? Why are we still taking pissing contest and saber rattling to stoke the flame of war between us like we are suicidal  maniacs who fail to see the ugliness of war even when it is being played right in front of our eyes. on screens large and small all over the world. How can we have become so corrupted in spirit that we can allow a brother commit such atrocities on another and turn a blind eye. When is enough is enough? 

Sadhguru jus had a brain surgery and from the video of it he seems ok and hope so la!

Watched the movie "RoadHouse" with the kids while Buka Puasa, breaking the fast.


                                                        The face that sank many ships

No comments: