Thursday, March 21, 2024

On the 5th. Day of Ramadan.

  For the Love of  Allah{SWT} Aza wa Jalla! Lord of Creations and Infinite Mercy and Compassion and The Lord is Great!

There is no God only Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.

I share these thoughts and experiences on this the 5th.day of Ramadan.


These are my Mantra when I sit and meditate or when I find myself thinking too much or impatient in the traffic while driving, or angry at my children for one reason or another, or worry too much about my toothache and migraine headaches or especially my shortness of breath, yes I hold on yo these thoughts to dispel any negative thought that is causing me into depression, or worse. And if this does not work I would take a nap, in sleep my mind is free to think and create stories all it wants and the end comes when the body has had enough, its time to wake up and face what comes next to the mind; food! What am I going to make for Iftar or the breaking of the fast? The awaken mental state that deals with the day to day affairs comes alive and takes over and the cycle begins again. This is the cause of human suffering, being stuck in ignorance, stagnated by lack of passion to learn to know to realize the true nature of one's own beingness. Absolute Ignorance is Bliss, it is said, however, partial ignorance is a curse of the Gods! I am given a mind to think, to figure out to question and to answer, to deduce and deduct, to know what is and what is not and not other creature on this planet is given this faculty to be elected caretaker of this planet, to proudly claim and become sons of Adam {AIS}; the son of Man.

In dreams anything is possible and in dreams i can be the witness or the actor, the good guy or the bad,  In my childhood days I used to visualize who or what i want to be in my dream just before i fall asleep and in those being a cowboy and riding horses was my big time favorite, I even wrote the script in my mind and there is romance snug in there somewhere and I always love to dream of flying and I flew allot in my dreams, I even remember teaching myself the art of flying like how to off and how to maneuver in the air. One of the most vivid dream of flying I had was I found myself flying over the bay in the San Francisco Bay with the Golden Gate below me on one side and the Alcatraz on the other. I found myself clinging on to a marble pillar larger than the one in the Temple of Zeus and there I was slipping but not quite all the way, after all it was a dream and what was I to do? I just let go and dropped into the misty fog of the Bay and woke up. 




         

No comments: