Friday, March 22, 2024

The 7th. Day of the Fasting Month - Jeyden Xavier

 

                                            Jaden, The little Maestro going wild with water!

Got a new assignment added to my regular routine and that be twice a week I help my daughter babysit a rug rat who might be autistic in nature. How do you deal with a three year old who does not speak much except repeat whatever you say to him? Anyway it's another added litmus test to my patience in dealing with others especially young children. Allah is the Tester and He is testing me through Jaden whose single Mom works and needed someone to take care of him and so I get to babysit him twice a week.



Jeyden is pretty confident with using colors, especially when it is mine! Seriously, this kid has got issues but underneath it all i can feel a powerhouse of creative energy or destructive force about  ready to be unleashed!. He needs love and care and attention ,the one way to get to him I feel  is through Art. He loves cats but Furby our cat hisses angrily when  Jaden approaches her and so I took to the Malay Fishermen's Jetty one day where cats litter the place like a cat heaven. Thanks to him last week it was the first time i got into the swimming pool downstairs. If there is anything that is stuck in his imagination it is Dinosaurs, like most kids Jaden carries a stuffed T Rex wherever he goes. 



Yes, on this seventh day of the Fasting Month I thought I'd let this kid into my Blog and see how he develops with his handicap. He brings back some memories of raising my own kids when they were his age, how much fun that was, Yikes! A fair warning to all fathers, your kids, they never grow up at least not until they get married and have kids of their own. I notice more and more these day Children are becoming victims of their parents' negligence and the influences of erratic environment they are forced to grow up in. Jeyden was turned away from a preschool entry and the reason being his hyper activeness as an excuse. I suggested that they send him off to the X-Men academy.

I cannot imagine what would become of the surviving children of Gaza when they grow up and may Allah have Mercy and shower His Divine Grace upon them to make their lives bearable as they grow old. 

Insha'Allah! Subhanallah, Walhamdullillah, Hulaillaha'illallah, HuAllahuAkhbar! 

And the Lord said unto the Pharoah, "Let My Children Go!"

Amen!

1 comment:

Aviator said...

I'm thankful for the impact your blog has had on my knowledge base. Join the conversation about Aviator on our dedicated blog.