Saturday, March 16, 2024

Fasting Day -3

 

I has been a long time since i truly listened to Kitaro's sound of music and it is at the moment such a pleasant feeling as i took a spoonful of tangy taste of the fresh passionfruit on my lounge, this is my mini-Satori and this being the Third day of the fasting Month, so far so good and I pray to the All Mighty that it stays this way or get better..."Hanya Allah dapat permudahkan tindak tandok kita, hanya kepercayaan dapt mewujudkannya." Only He can make life as easy for you and only your faith in Him can make this happen. The first time I listened to Kitatro was while driving home from somewhere with my brother in law, the late Syed Ahmad Syed Abdul Rahman and with his son eldest son Syed Faisal towards Kuala Terengganu sometime in 1981? I am writing this in detail for my benefit to see how far or how near i can remember of my past, what else is there to do to keep the mind occupied? I could be sitting outside wasting my mind away with imaginations and entertaining my ego till what began as a fantasy ending into a nightmare and then I would revert to God for forgiveness for having such vile thoughts and imaginations on this auspicious night of the Ramadan! Have you ever tasted  the sour, slippery and seedy taste of a passion fruit in your mouth while listening to the winding down of Kitaro's Matsuri.  


                                                               Its Firby! Yes, I love you too.

My friend Prof.Rusdi enjoying his bird Ms.Lolo being entertained by a Visitor to Kapas Island.





This being the Year of the Dragon, here's my dragon to you. The Naga, Lord of Infinite Wisdom.

Whenever I see a snake or images of a dragon it reminds me that I owe a karmic debt with the Naga tribe. I killed a cobra in a very cruel and merciless way by pouring hot boiling water on it when it was trapped under the refrigerator. It must have came in to take shelter from the rain as it was in the monsoon season. It must have crawled through the hole in the wall to let water out. I was about thirteen years old, not that it is an excuse, but this episode has haunted my mind till this day and I am still trying to find a way to atone and receive forgiveness for what I had done. My father who came home later was not happy with what I had done and I felt his concern was more than just taking a life and this was one of the few encounters I had with my father that also stuck in my mind. I remember him telling me that only a Mongoose can kill a Cobra. The devil again is in the details and I share this episode with myself bringing it out in the open as a confession, as part of my catharsis in the process of healing my soul. Perhaps I should look for help from my Hindu friends to perform a Naga pooja as suggested by Sadhguru in one of His Satsang.

Beyond The Lote Tree - Allah and the Cosmos is another video I just stumbled upon and completed watching the First Part. It is 3am. I have to figure out what to make for my son and I to eat for the 'saur' and watch the Liverpool vs. SpartaPrague? It will be a home game for Liverpool which won the first match in Prague. 5 - 1 Liverpool? Oh well climbing down the mountain is as hard climbing it when you are old. I have never knew of the existence of this Video till about half an hour ago, no reason to lie. It blew my mind to say the least. It brought my attention to a halt cause here I was being coached into what is Islam and being a Muslim is. I hate to use the cliche, but it is a revelation, not a rude but comforting awakening as to how much do I really know about Islam. But I have had a good grasp of what is being shared in the video, but not as detailed as I have a bad memory about numbers and dates, I simply know and accepted what is being written in the Holy Book even though I have not read it completely.. I am not proud of the fact that I never did try my best to at least read it completely once in my life time but this video i just watched sort of recapped everything neatly, the completion of another story, from the beginning to the end of this that we call life. When I first left Malaysia in 1774? One of the two books I had with was the Quran, {Yusof Ali} and the other was, "The Master Key' by Frank Haarnel, a book that belonged to my friend and mentor also by the name of Yusof Ali, he is popularly know as Cikgu Cop {Chop} Mawa. I am going on about Cikgu is because he was one of those who took me under his wings since my younger days growing up in Sungai Pinang. Later in my life he became my spiritual guide through Islam. He introduced me to the works of Sheikh Muhyiddin Ibn. Arabi and Sheikh Kadir Al Jalani and a few ways of Sufi art of Healing. Cikgu Yusof Ali helped me through a difficult time of my life. 

May Allah,{SHT} bless you and keep you among those He Loves. Alhamdullilah I am blessed to have been in your Prescence to learn from you a little more about myself.





No comments: