Thursday, December 28, 2023

'You can get busy living or get busy dieing' - Your choice, free will and all...

 


From the inner teachings of Shri Ramana -  " The difficulty is that man thinks he is the doer, this is the great mistake, it is the higher power that does everything and he, the man the woman, is just the tool, the instrument of the higher power. This is what the ego does not want to know, because of its own, its hubris, its believe its free will, in that it can do anything, and then the negative side taking on the burden guilt and shame when in fact it is not responsible for anything that has happened to it. Its all done by the ordained, predetermined. Nothing that happened is the fault of oneself...or that the elf deserving credit, the ego that is. If he accepts this position that he is not the doer than he is free from troubles, completely free, no Karma, no reason to suffer over what is happening or what has happened or what one did, because the Higher Power is responsible. What the self is is this pure awareness, consciousness that has nothing to do with the body..." ... from Shuniamurti Satsang on You Tube - The Higher Power is in Control.


This was what I had stumbled upon while browsing the You Tube after listening to updates on the Gaza Front where there is still more talks of war and misery than of Peace. Complete self realization happens and when it does the universe itself comes to a halt, the mind is silent and there is no forms only emptiness, emptiness of being, of sense of perceptions, of impulses and consciousness itself and then it is gone in the blink of an eye or a lightning strike; in this realm of existence the laws of karma still hold sway, nothing is eternal for so long as there is karma to be worked out. Sat, Chit, Ananda is attained completely by those who arrive at becoming a Buddha or the Supreme Awakened Being/ Consciousness. In the process of atonement and cleansing of the karmic residue can happen only by acknowledging the existence of the mind and body and these being guarded with care to assured their performance is meticulous to carry out every step of the way towards Self Liberation.

Hence the Buddha is said to have said, "In this human form, do not waste time, for it is in the form that one is mostly likely to attain the final freedom from suffering."


"This I, Creator of the Ungovernable, ruthless forces of Nature which are not subject to any ethical laws. I too am an amoral force of nature, a phenomenal personality which cannot see its own back."

Yahweh as quoted by Carl G. Jung  

From. What Carl Jung's Most Important Book, " Answer to Job"  tells us - You Tube.


When asked if there is a God Jung replied hesitantly with a wry look in his typical Jung and with a smile said," I don't think God exist, - I know."


This morning while driving my daughter to work I tried to share with her this understanding of what it means that there  is 'no doer.' It did not went done well and as a matter of fact it spoilt here morning which she was enjoying till then. I felt like a fool and realized that some knowledge is best kept to oneself for it is not for everyone. It is not something you can share while driving to work. 

Hence here I am trying to make sense to myself of what I have thus far understood about myself on this path while knowing fully well that it is irrelevant to do so. I am addicted to writing and sharing my thoughts with those like minded persons out there and I am happy to notice that thus far I have over three quarter of a million reads of this Blog. It does took a long time and lengthy of over 2500 posts to arrive at this status, however it has also become my primary outlet in projecting myself into the phenomenal world. Perhaps this piece of work this Blogging, is the ego's last form of corruption in order to remain dominant in realizing who I truly am. This and a few other addictions and old habits, good and bad, are my 'Samskaras, that which I am still having problem letting go of. 

Someone said that Life has no meaning until you give it one; this is my way of giving meaning to my life...the Right Understanding of ,Who I am to untangle the tangle and unravel what has been conditioned into my mind through the years from infant to old age. J. Krishnamurti said that we are just memories of our past experiences, what if there is no memories, who are we? We are our attachments to our physical and mental states of consciousness, accepting this to be our our true nature, we are far removed from our Divine nature, our Supreme Consciousness, our Real Self. Time and again I will keep repeating to myself that I am living a life of Maya of fantasies and delusions and I am and I believe most of humanity are. How do I get out and stay out of this realm of existence, how do I free myself from the bindings of the ego. Who is asking? I don'[t think I am not the mind or the body; I know.




                                                         I Am That, I Am....






  


No comments: