Monday, December 18, 2023

Merry Christmas from Us The Baharis. - May Peace Prevail..

 


 This Christmas Season let the joy and cheers ride on high,

Let's celebrate life to the fullest in the Name of the All Mighty,

Lord of Creation and Lord of Love and Mercy,

Let us in our rapture of God's Grace raise our gaze and

pray for those going through trials and tribulations in the Middle East,

Let's put our palms together and ask our Lord for Guidance and  Awakening, 

May the Christmas Spirit be our Awakening clarion call.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! fROM tHE bAHARI fAMILY!


                                 
                         EVERY MAN HAS HIS PRIDE AND JOY IN LIFE, IT'S GOD GIVEN. 
This year Christmas comes with a dark cloud hanging over it, it is as though The Grinch has taken control of the joystick. Greed, hate and Ignorance has become the code of conduct for survival of the fittest, the Rich, the major nations the so called civilized Nations. This year Christmas for many it is a time ultimate pain and suffering. Our hearts and spirit goes out to the souls in Gaza, may Allah in His Infinite Mercy bring an end to this humanity's fiasco. I hope not to die with this humongous guilt conscience on my mind, knowing that I am a witness to all that is happening. I hope not to leave behind me a legacy of having brought humanity to the level that is much lower than that of the animals. As  a man, a father to four children, as an artist, a wireless operator for Bristow Helicopters in Telaga Batin, Near KualaTerengganu. The company was employed by ESSO Exploration and Continental Oil of Huston Texas for the oil and gas exploration off the Terengganu Coast in the South China Seas; It was my first official employment Next, I was a medical research assistant attached to The Malaysia Institute of Medical Research or IMR in the study of Cholera and Malaria primarily. This was done in the ULU Kuala Berang area where we visited six villages deep into the hinterland of the Malayan Rainforest. Led by an American Research Doctor we drove in the Jeep up and down hillsides, buried into mud to reach each village. When we got there we treated the rural folks of most of their ailments  from sores to sore throats. 
I have shared my first two employments while growing up to become a man and the last i counted I had worked at over 32 jobs and the longest was six years, working as a Yard Superintendent at H and H Ship Services  on the San Francisco Bay Water Front. All these jobs that I had done over time I feel most fortunate I never got stuck to one job for too long, in my life. perhaps it is an indication of a weakness of character. Oh well! too late to worry now. Just Excess my Blog on the subject and it will let you in deeper as is said, the Devil being in the details. Some  I am glad I have found for myself a window for self expression thanks to my close friend and Brother, Fadzli Mubin, a computer engineer who insisted that i start writing my Blog all my stories as I have been doing in my sketchbooks and journals. In 2004-5, my friend set up my Blog in his cyber cafe shop where we used to hang out till 4 in the morning eating and drinking and chatting about the Internet and Photography; this Blog was set in motion and has been in motion ever since. 

I believe a man is not a complete Male if he has not raised a few children of his own with or without his spouse.. I remember my son, The Naz told me on one his visits from college. "You know dad what you are doing, looking after two children at home is the most hardest job a man can do. Babysitting my two children Karim and Marissa while living on 2nd. Ave and Balboa, two blocks from the Golden Gate Park was some of the most beautiful moments in my life. 



In Loving memories of my late wife Nancy Buss Bahari! Chrismas was always special with her. Here she is hanging up things onto the Christmas tree with the help Jesse, Jack Hallock and Yuri's daughters'.This was our apartment on 2nd. Ave and Balboa, in the Richmond District of the San Francisco Bay Area. Did we create our past of did our past creates who we are? 



 
 These were the times I was really close to my son Naz was when he was in college at the San Jose State University, located about seventy miles from San Francisco. He set up the computer and taught me how to use it We took a helicopter flight over the Golden gate bridge once and he sat up front with the Pilot and I over heard their talk as they were shouting. What do you want to be when you grow up. My son replied an aerospace engineer or a pilot. He wanted to fly.

Later in his life my son flew for the Emirate Air as a Flight Captain. 




Yes, The one that got away!


                                                The Rest of the Crew without the Captain.


WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY SEASONS GREETINGS AND A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
 From; The Nazz B, Timo A.B, Karim B and Marissa Bahari.




No comments: