Wednesday, July 19, 2023

 

I truly have no more questions to ask of myself on the Divine Lord or anyone else for that matter whoever claims to be masters at their Business, their field of expertise or their major achievements and awards, in this life, I have no more desire to know or lean other than what is presented before me in this moment in time; but this too will pass. I really want anything to do with the external phenomena in this Nirmanakaya Realm nor do I wish to delay my liberation from this Maya or illusory phase of my evolution; but I am a sworn Boddhisatva, I swore to remain in this cycle of Birth Life and Death, the realm of physical and mental torments "Suffering Is! But None who suffers!" Shakiamuni Buddha is said to have said, " Nirvana or Enlightenment is but None who Attains it." If anyone  fully understands this those who read me, please respond. I am committed to this realm of pain and pleasure, right and wrong, black and white, this realm of the dual thinking mind; Big miND AND SMALL MIND. The True Self and the ego nature, what is the real and otherwise. Even if the Truthh is staring me in my face I still have to look beyond and find, see and hear to the suffering of others around me, it's what my Boddhisatva Vows is all about; I can never say, "Astalavista! I am Gone! Gone! Gone beyond the concept of the word Gone! All Hail."

I still am a Devout Muslim and getting much better in my remembrance my Lord. With every thought that crosses my mind and that has non significance or relevance to me I and especially of those that end towrds being negative and destructive I would say a few Arstaghfirullah or the Lord's grace and forgiveness and the protection against such thoughts in the future. It is like burying the past for good deleted forever, the past has nothing to offer except for what you project or hope for. The future who knows what next breath brings, perhaps your last on this planet and what matter your fame and fortune? I do not envy any man his or her fortune in life and nor do I frown upon those who did not thrive and make it, the poor and the destitute, the lonely and the sad souls. If I could lift a finger, raise a voice, afford a genuine smile, I am happy, this is what I understand as being a Boddhisatva entails; to serve, Servitude, The servant of The Lord, For me in whatever effort I take has been in the service of My Lord! I ask of Him His Love and Mercy and to lead me on this path towards what is Real and away from the unreal. Even in my errors my weaknesses, I ask of his Grace and forgiveness, if nothing else if helps to silence the thinking, nothing left to think, but being or service to your Lord, " Did I not elected you to be the Caliph, Lord and Guardian of this Planet." ...The Holy Scripture, the Quran. It is sad, so very sad to see what humanity has done to our planet and to ourselves. We are ushering in a prophecy of The End of Time, The Armageddon, the total destruction of this planet and the human race itself; the writing is on the Marquee and on the walls of the subway stations,  Only the blind and the sleep walking, the lost in mind and mindless souls cannot read what it is saying; depressing to say the least and frightening to look into too deeply or too far into the future. So why do you think?


Me ? I am very much addicted to thinking, my mind is constantly  generating, regurgitate and puke out more thoughts in a moment than I can handle, I have spent so much of my time on figuring out on what to do about it or how to go about doing it, simple question, how do you stop a runaway bullet train? Meditation helps! It is as I have been sharing countlessly of times is one of the most useful tool for us to get to know we truly are and accept the course of our lives and live to the fullest of our possibility and adaptability and ability; this our servitude to our Maker or to whoever or whatever we turn to in times of our dire need.; it is the first step towards self discovery and realization; I Am, That I am.! It is the Lion's Roar, the declaration of my Dharma position, the image Lord Hanuman kneeling an ripping his chest open revealing the purity of His heart in serving His Lord Ram and Sita; can you feel it? As the man say, "Can you dig?!" Serving humanity is serving the Lord, serving the Divine Consciousness is inherently within all of us no matter how blinded we are to what is the Real, the Eternal,  the Unborn Original Buddha Nature. All needs be done is waking up to it, the realization of this principle in itself is the key towards self discovery, the study at the soul level. This is the approaching to the gate of Fana' or annihilation of the ego perception and the transmigration of the spirit/consciousness from one realm to another takes place progressing towards what it is seeking as it has sought in life, the safety and security, the comfort and joy, free from turbulence and fear. What we all seek is for it all just to disappear at the end of the day. We could be evolving into a monkey, or a hog or a dog! Or we could arrive at the Pearly Gates of Heaven or Fiery Gates of Hell;  choices you have made in your short lifetime. I am telling these things to myself off course! I am listening to myself and I am witnessing myself, I am aware of who or where I am at  at this moment in time; and this simple awareness too will pass. 

I am still here with my shadow.




 


 

No comments: