Thursday, July 20, 2023

First time Listening to Datuk Dr.Syed Ali Tawfik Al Attas

 Stumbled upon a You Tube podcast by Syed Ali Tawfik Al Attas, the Issues of Race, Religion and Royalty,1st.July 2023, was humbled by his personality and presence and his firmness in his stand on whatever field albeit Governance or Religion among other things. I am impressed and his thoughts and words are the exact echo of mine, only I could not have presented them as fluidly and with full conviction and integrity[ a Master class Thinker I would call him. "Adam is dead, we killed Adam. with and through our ignorance," his father told him,  Suffering of the human race is due to our ignorance, our stupidity, our not willing to learn, not willing to understand; ignorance the very lack of being a human being. We have turned into hell what was given us, we are on the brink of self annihilation with a war of wars staring down our throat. Yes there is no doubt in my mind too that mankind has destroyed Adam and sadly enough man knows he is doing this and believe and act otherwise. I have lost my calling in making public appearances, not that I have made any significant number in my days to brag about either. I have a story to tell and I hope one day I can do this just a confident and with deep commitment and passion towards what or how I feel towards what is happening in Malaysia. The devil is in the details as is said, Google Malaysian Politics and you will be entertained by the drama series that will take you to the depth of human ignorance and arrogance. NETFLIX should look into this. The Rise and Fall of the Umah.


 When the future of you country hangs in a balance as it is driven by the same clowns, there is no time to play safe. Safety Mask off, time to 'shout it out on the mountain over the hills and everywhere... to let my people go!' Malaysia is not a land of the ignoramus or zoo for the handicap, we think and we can truly think and we can easily tell a Lier from a one who truly knows, a fake from a genuine pebble. I grew up in this country, born before the Tunku flew off to London to negotiate. My home was often used as the UMNO get together to make the country better.  As a child I sat and I watched and listened, little did I realize how it had prepared me sixty years later. I lived and suffered the changes and I have enjoyed every moment of it without intention or realization. I got to know all about politics and especially the Malay Politicians in my area of Sungai Pinang and Jelutong. Since the Merdeka I watched them as they learned the ropes and made their moves from the low rank to the top most notch, everyone ahs the intention of becoming The Leader. They all want to lead the country and it did not matter when or how they used the people around the especially the Ladies in the Party. In short I never voted until the General Election of 2001? I was in Terengganu and had just returned after being away for 24 odd years, my neighbor lady one day called me over and told me that I should vote and I said Okay! In Terengganu like all good Malays in and around my kampung I voted for UMNO and has been ever since, why? I did not really know, just doing my civic duty, fitting in with the rest of my family, relatives and friends? Like the  neighbor Lady had wanted me to I keep on voting. However of late Politics caught my interest and like the addict that I am I began to look closer at who is who and what is what in the politics of Malaysia. What I have been witnessing is short being an insult to my 74 years of gathering intelligence.


Indeed, it has been the most disappointing choice, the truth of it woke me up to the reality of where I and my country are headed for, the politicians today tells me why I shunned Politicians and politics itself. I am not saying it with any pride but it is if nothing else my justification. Now you cannot pry me away from watching this Political Drama unfolds from General Election to another. The GE is one of the most alive time in this country more so than Ramadan or DVali, even Chinese New year! The Malaysian GE is the most dynamic time for All, physically, mentally, and spiritually. You find the best in the country professing they are the saviors and the enemy are but fools and ignorant, "O The country I was born and raised has God on its side. " Malaysia has it all! Natural Resources, Minerals and oil, Malaysia aught to be one of the riches country at least in South East Asia if not Asia Itself! Look at we are at in the eyes of the world today and how poor we have become. Perhaps among one of the most corrupted Muslim Nation in the world like it or not. Who is to blame? Me, the you and me that sees the problem but ignore it, or make believe it is not happening, even when shit is about to hit the fan we still hide in denial. Yet we brag about being awakened, enlightened, know this know that, what do we do to address the situation before us? We become ignorant or we fall into the zone of the 'comfortably numb.'; and the enemy is at the gates.



                                                                                          

No comments: