Thursday, January 09, 2020

SAMADHI - The Movie -revisited.

"J, Krishnamurti said, "It is no measure of one's health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
"Identification with the egoic mind is the sickness and Samadhi is the cure...
The Saints, Sages and Awakened beings throughout history have all learned the wisdom of self surrender...
How is it possible to realize the true self?..
When you peer through the veil of Maya and let go of the illusory self, what is left?"

Part.2
Ramana Maharshi said. "The self is only one. If it is limited it is the ego, if unlimited it is infinite. and the great reality."...
"Be still and know that I Am God."...
:To realize the self is to be still," Raman Maharshi...
"It is in the silence of your heart that the Divine will speak to you and will guide you and will lead you to your goal."- Mirra Alfassa- The Mother.
"Empty yourself of everything and let your mind rest at peace, The ten thousand things rise and fall, while the self watches their return. They grow and flourish and then return to the source. Returning to the source is stillness which is the way of the Tao." - Lao Tzu.
" Compose yourself in stillness, draw your attention inward and devote your mind to the Self. The wisdom you seek lies within."  - Bhagavad Gita.
"Your innermost sense of self, of who you are, is inseparable from stillness. It is the I am that is deeper than name and form." - Eckhart Tolle. 
" Nothing in all Creation is so like God as stillness." - Meister Eckhart.
" In the stillness of the mind I saw myself as I am; unbound." - Nisargadatta Maharaj.
"Let silence take you to the core of life." - Rumi.
" You know of the how, but I know of the how-less." - Rabia Basri, (female Sufi Saint).
"The secret of the receptive must be sought in stillness." - Zhao Xuanjing.
" The complete stillness of the brain is an extraordinary thing. it is highly sensitive, vigorous, fully alive and aware of every outward movement. but utterly still." - -J. Krishnamurti.
"Ultimate truth is without words.
The Silence within the silence." - Pirke Avot.

These quotes were taken from the Movie "Samadhi" which came in two parts 


These were the few closing lines from the Movie, Samadhi Pt.1 on You Tube a two part videos that I had watched several times since I first saw it. It encapsulates answers to all that I have been asking of myself over the years of my so called the road towards self realization. The fact that the ending included a fatal quote from J. Krishnamurti arrested my mind to a halt when I first saw the video, how appropriate for me who have held the man and his thoughts as one of my guiding light.

I share these quotes with those who read my blog as they say what I cannot and for years have been trying to. I might even add that for those who have not already, please watch and listen to this very well done movie that is available free on You Tube as it will help you understand better what you too have been trying to put in words yourself of your journey. I hope this sharing will lead us all together toward a greater understanding of who we are and what we are capable of collectively and how we can put this knowledge to use in the face of the adversities the world is facing today. All we have to be aware is that we all have it and that we can all excess the collective power to manifest our intentions towards World Peace.
#SAMADHI The Movie, # World Peace,#Collective Intention

No comments: