Friday, January 31, 2020

"Look what they've done to my song, Ma!"

The Year 2020 has been ushered in by a few major events happening around the globe which i am reiterating here simply for my own calendar of events worth noting. The Australian Bush Fire   that many consider the fire of the century has caught the attention of humanity around the Globe. This to me is one of the worse environmental catastrophe suffered by a country and especially most saddening is the loss of life in the animal kingdom. With species around the world a ceasing to exist, what had happened in Australia makes me weep in silence. Nature has taken yet another toll after the fire in the Amazon in South America. In this part of the world, the Indonesian fire has somewhat abated for now but in the past it too has wiped out many species of animals, birds and insects. Why is it that it bothers me more than it should as i am pretty much safe where I am, with no fires and lots of water to chill from? It bothers me because i feel the earth being burnt to cinder by man through one form of greed or another and through the lack of care for the rest of the living species that also share this planet. 

Now we have yet another specter looming in the horizon if it has not already struck its venom upon the well being of this planet and that is Climate Change. Through the marvel of modern technological  tolls we are able to see for ourselves the damages destruction that is being unleashed through the result of climate change all around the globe and we are wise to the cause of it and yet we live in denial of the fact that we are the cause and liable.  to the consequences. Scientists around the world are screaming out their concerns and environmentalists are fighting tooth and nail for us to wake up to the reality of what is happening and how our future is in jeopardy and yet on the whole we live day to day like there is no cause for alarm. It is tragic to say the least, that we who live safe from immediate threats of environmental loss and devastation through natural causes of floods and drought, the swarms of locusts and famine, are going on as though all is well. To say that we live in a sick society is an under statement, we live in a society that is bound and determine to destroy itself sooner than later. 

   A new face has arrived to add to our burden of existence in this 21st. century in the form of a pandemic virus that some say is the result of man's own creation aimed at biological warfare. We are fulfilling our own Hollywood prophecy as only Hollywood can produce such a demonic scenario that is at the present moment causing alarm all over the world. Countries are hunkering down to face this new onslaught of the Coronavirus which is becoming a pandemic and declared by the World health Organization as a state of International Health Emergency. In my heart it is sad to say I welcome it and even if it is the cause of my own demise I hope it wipes out as many as it possibly can, man has become its own cancerous virus that threatens the rest of the Planet and it is as good a time as any to cull as many as possible before it is too late. Even as the event has caused for a decrease in travels it is a positive route whereby less is spent on wastage. 

Plastic waste is a human tragedy of the first degree and I ama s guilty as anyone else in this matter as most of the time i go to get my groceries i will come home with five or six plastic bags and wrappers. It seems like there is very little choice. One has just to look at the statistics displayed in the Internet to realize how critical the plastic waste has begun the choke hold on our environment. It is scary, it is like living in an age where horror movies are spawned. Scientists are even saying that we are practically breathing airborne plastic on top of drinking particles of plastic waste that has broken down in the water system. Our seas and lands are heaped with plastic waste that it has become a major waste business to export and import these tons of waste from one country to another, legally or otherwise. The production of plastic diapers should be banned, plastic straws and soft drink plastic rings are a major cause of death in the oceans However man turn his blind eyes on these making believe all is well, that all the waste will end up in the plastic grave yard somewhere. It is a dire situation we are in  and as always we will remain oblivious to the case until shit hits the fan and we find ourselves living on top of a plastic heap.

Perhaps I sound like a boy crying out "Wolf!" and there is no wolf in reality. But in many parts of the world war is a way of life and people especially children are dying of malnutrition and even starvation. Ar we living in the dark ages or are we as we tend to claim living  in a modern day of civilization where all is taken care of?     We are living in denial of our predicaments and there is no two ways about it. Will the day comes when  this planet will see peace and prosperity equally distributed all over the globe where there is none that cries in pain and suffering? By the look of it perhaps never unless we hade Divine intervention or man can really change his consciousness from that of self destruction to that of creative and productive self preservation. I hope and pray that the later would happen my lifetime so as not to die feeling the guilt of not being able to do what should have been done.
#Coronavirus,#Plastic waste,#Environmental disasters,#Locusts.



2 comments:

Theresa williams said...

Hello, I am Theresa Williams After being in relationship with Anderson for years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. His email: {drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com} you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.
1) Love Spells
2) Lost Love Spells
3) Divorce Spells
4) Marriage Spells
5) Binding Spells
6) Breakup Spells
7) Death spell
8.) You want to be promoted in your office
9) want to satisfy your lover 
10) Lottery
Contact this great man if you are having any problem for a lasting solution
through {drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com}

harry said...

(LIFE CHANGING TESTIMONY)

Get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card by (Sir. Johnson) this blank ATM card is designed as a universal card to hack into any ATM machine, I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about some weeks ago when i saw so many comment about this blank ATM card which i gave it a try and was legit and sure ;card is programmed to withdraw the maximum amount of $5000 daily and the card is valid for six years before it expires as it has been programmed..For details on how to get yours Contact Mr Johnson via email...johnsonlucasblankatmcard@gmail.com
#Blankatmcard