Sunday, May 11, 2014

SRI LOvely on my mind.

I watered this plant until it bloomed a sun flower. The trees and the fields were my witness, I never felt a greater satisfaction in my entire life.

This little white flower floating aimlessly in the clear water of the muddy padi field, it had dropped from one of the tallest trees in the area.

Amar, the captain's son is at home in the river morning day and night, if allowed to swim he would gladly even if the water is cold enough to freeze his  bird.

I felt I belonged to a family of friends young and old who called me Mamu. We stand by the river which for the first time in their lives had flash flood, it had rained heavy somewhere in the interior.

How often have I imagine taking a strol down the river feeling the crunch of sand in between my toes.The birds filled  the air with music, ghow long has it been?

How many more sunsets like these will I be able to enjoy. It is time to make the journey back home.to Lintang.

No comments: