Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Living the life with my son in Dubai.

A
When times are  rough it is good to remind yourself when it was sunshine in Dubai. the sea was busy you walked the Souk accompanied by two lovely young ladies.


Precious smiles that money can't buy, it was good to feel young again every now and then, even if it was a momentary grand illusion.
,


You feel like you are on top of the world, you own it all this is your projection this is Your manifestation! Yeah right! I created this scenarion! The ego at times has to be entertained too so you know how to maintain your posture in life.


Nothing wrong with that if it is all bought and paid for, I have earned the right of passage to be in this moment enjoying the gift of life. I don't ask where it came from and how i got there, I was just there. merging into the background.


Moments like this comes but once in a lifetime where two cousins meet in Dubai, the meeting of 'Great Minds'  


My nephew who I used to carry on my shoulder when he was a toddler. 


My son's passion, Ice Hockey and he is the Goal keeper. He has been playing this game since he was at San Jose State University. 

No comments: