Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Remember the good times you've had -cherish them.

The most delicious lamb shank I ever had at an Iranian Restaurant. The meat just melts in your mouth with the spicy taste that sends your senses on the Silk Road.

A  Boat will ferry you to this Thai Restaurant for it is surrounded by a moat.. The food is out of this world served with best of Thai hospitality. 




I was driven into the desert and got a taste of what being in an ocean of sand is like. As an artist who like monochromatic drawings, the desert, like the snow in winter, attracts my senses.  



Walking 'The 'Souk' or Market place was like being back in time  during the times of Harun ul Rashid, or Omar Khayam. The antiques and the jewelries on display makes your head spin with a sense of a time traveler. I like to imagine to myself wherever I go..


Having a good relaxed  evening among friends.


Having dinner at one of the most
 well known and fancy Iranian Restaurant in Dubai with Eleanor and Tarik. 

Capturing the moment on paper as I always try to do wherever i go.


Today this is all but memories that remains and the good memories are worth keeping for they can heal or ease your mind when it is needed, you enjoy life while it last knowing that each moment will pass.

Perhaps our path will never cross again, I will always remember your kind and gentleness;thank you. You made my visit to my son and Dubai most comfortable, I felt at home, knowing inside me that this too will pass...#Dubai, #Ice Hockey,#


No comments: