Thursday, May 01, 2014

My heart goes out to the one missing -wish you were here!

If I am told my time is up, I am perfectly happy to leave this life at this moment.

I hope and pray that you will grow beautiful from inside out as your mother did. ILet no one take your freedom  and zest for life away from you, learn to love yourself and be true to who you truly are. I am proud of who you have become.

The road is long and windy, but you will navigate through thick and thin with care and wisdom, for the Universe is at your disposal if you can use it.

You are the dreamer who will reach out far in your quest but it will take time and a whole lot of trials and tribulations, so be prepared for any event .

We stand together as one family today and then we will depart our separate ways to do our own thing, whatever it may be let it benefit the rest of humanity.

We are the creators of our own stories and our own history, look into the future and make use of what is of the past.

                                                                             

I am not the best of man and much less a good father, but like all fathers i tried my best to be one. Sometimes I too fall short of your expectations for this I say I am sorry, I will try harder in my next life.

No comments: