Wednesday, April 03, 2024

Is Dajal }Anti Christ} at Work Aready?

 

The greatest escape during the fasting month is taking long naps and the best thing to do is to stay up and do some form of spiritual practice all night long.  The fasting month is the best of times to pursue your mental and spiritual development with a bit more sense of discipline. As the day wore on one feels the hunger getting the best of you and the migraine threatens to split your head, most take a nap to ward off too much strain while killing time, at least for those who are no more employed nine to five. The fasting also heightens your senses and for the women it is cooking as well as for men who likes to cook like me. Going to the wet market and choosing what to make in the evening becomes a chore to look forward to. I have made a few friends who greets me upon arrival at their stalls with warmth than just a casual hi, what would it be today? I like to tease people until the crawl out of their shell and enjoy communicating. Making others feel more human by recognition, like I see you, I feel for you and you are ok by my book no matter what they say about you is my modus operandi and has always been; I like to play the joker/jester that makes others feel their own presence.

I dreamt early this morning the i was at a resort full of westerners enjoying the simple life of local hospitality, a place called Ceranting somewhere along the East Coast. I was had just finished work somewhere and was all covered with slime and grime from head to toe. The state I would be in after a twelve hours shift working on the Oil Rig as a Rough Neck. Every time we had to pull out the hundred feet long pipes from the ground there would be a gush of hot mud from the connecting pipe and it will rain down on us till we were covered head to toe with what was brought out from the bottom of the ocean floor. I was the center of attention needless to say and the foreigners did not know what to do except for one who I had fun laying him on his back. I later found myself entertaining the crowd with a Israeli folk song which I learned as a child from an album by Harry Belafonte, a song called Hava Nageelah, I felt really totally being there singing my heart out. Later i discovered my lat wife was in the crowd and she had my son and was pregnant to my daughter, I assumed. In dreams I find the dear departed never have much to say and keep their distance but i felt her presence and saw her half smile in the distance before she was gone. I felt very happy deep inside. It was like her presence was an approval that i had kept my promise to her when we last bid farewell at the KLIA International Airport where she left for Illinois with my two children to die eventually of Alzheimer's. 

 Reflections on the global stage, is Dajal the AntiChrist present in our midst? Even if he is not, his minions ae already carrying out the fulfillment of the prophecy in setting the stage for a reign of chaos and self destruction as the wars and conflicts being propagated around the globe would tell us otherwise. The latest murder of the foreign aid workers  working for the Central Kitchen is yet another tragic incident that defies our sanity and all the Zionist Regime had to say was 'Oops, wrong target sorry! You see we were too busy trying hard to get Iran into this war by attacking their  Ambassy in Syria!'' This is "Omen part 3" in the making only it is on a reality stage. Even here in Malaysia an Israeli spy has been arrested and religious sentiments are flaring up between the Muslims and the rest of the Malaysian society over the word Allah found printed on socks. Three fire bombing of the store that was responsible in the distribution of these socks have been reported and the politicians are up in arms making themselves heard over the matter while the country is still reeling under economic stress. So what is going on in Tahiti, Sudan, Arminian and a host of other countries broiled in chaos and discord? I believe the Dajal is sewing the seed of human destruction through and most of humanity are still in deep sleep to realize this, the fact that we are being taken for a ride at the expense of our own sanity and future the generations. If you think what the Zionist are doing is bad wait till when they start sending out AI - mindless Bot soldiers into the killing fields. I hope that i will no more be around to witness this when it happens; I doubt that I will see total peace on earth in my time.

No comments: