Friday, November 24, 2023

Time to keep on rambling...sketches from Kapas Island.-1

  


Long ago I had a dream and in my dream I dreamt that i was witnessing a huge battle that lit up the skies red from horizon to horizon. Standing atop of a hill I witnessed death and destruction all around me and stand facing was the only one left drenched in blood, sword dangling on his side and fierce and murderous look in his dark eyes. I picked up a human skull from the ground and wore in on me like a complete helmet and and i raised my hands to the skies and screamed "I AM DEATH!!, destroyer OF THE WORLDS!"...and I woke up. I was student at the university of Wisconsin, Green Bay then, sometime in 1978-79 and I was taking a course of Comparative Religions and my Mentor and Professor was Mr. Elmer Havens, a gentleman who was in his sixties, and we talked allot beyond talks of religion and philosophy and he treated more like a son than a student. he was the man who related to me of Oppenheimer's quote from the Bhagavad Gita when he completed a successful test of the first Atomic Bomb at Los Alamos Lab. in New Mexico. At the time the knowledge just passed me by like clouds in an empty sky another food for thought to be filed away into my subconscious cabinet. When i watched the movie made of this event in human history it evoked from within these old memories and the files fell out and the architypes reveal themselves s to who stood on the hill with a human skull attached to his shoulders and all round him death and destruction in the form of a huge mushroom ball of fire.





During the same period in my life i had another dream that shook me deep within, I dreamt that i was Lord Krishna, I felt Blue and full of Energy emanating all around my presence, I felt Great! In the dram I was entertaining my mother like in a cave and she was hiding there after having taken a baby away from its mother. My job was to persuade her to return this infant to its rightful mother in the most compassionate and Godly manner. I remember displaying a movie size screen before us and displaying the story of the origin of the Universe from beginningless time. Images flashed across the screen from atoms and amoeba to the final days of the Universal destruction. The i was performing small miracles facing demons flying down from the skies to attack us. I remember vividly turning large elephant ears on a demon to wrap it around its face thus blinding it. I turned long fangs protruding form the jaws of another into rubber like  and twisted them into a knot and falling away. I did all these tricks with a smile in me as i was entertaining my mother trying to persuade her to detach from the baby and return it to its rightful mother. I cannot remember how the dream ended but it was mind blowing dream the had stuck out every now and then when there is a major crisis facing humanity and there seems like there is no way out but to end it all with a Big Bang. Oh Mother! 





I had many such awesome dreams and some I have tried to share in this blogging. I am curious about what they meant or if they had any significance in my daily life, but some still remain at the back of my mind and every now and then would pop up perhaps when the occasion calls for...and so tis is what it meant. My life evolving through a vortex of forms and emptiness collecting and deleting information as it moves along from cradle to grave, just another individual phenomena of the higher consciousness, that from which it all arises and fade back into. I am but a witness and there are moments i am being observed for I am part of the whole, the Universal Consciousness, the Supreme Being, some call it God while others  calls it the Black Hole. By whatever name or understanding one may see it as, I am not who I think i am and that while floating and drifting in this Maya of an existence I know i am a servant of a Higher State of Being and i call Him by His Islamic Name Allah {Lord of Creation and the Hereafter.}. I know i cannot drive alone on this highway without a co-pilot or a Navigator to help me along the right path. Much as i have accumulated knowledge and understanding in this life, I have yet much to learn and it is not beneath to learn from the lowest to the highest manifestation of my Guru, my Teachers, my Friends and the Universe has yet much more to reveal before i kick the bucket or throw in the towel. I will keep on touching every heart and minds as I meet them and they will enrich mine, and when I move on I know that i have not totally wasted my time on this Earth. I have been given a blank canvass when i came into this life and I intend to fill it up with the best and worse of my life's experiences with the flair of an Artist, a Story Teller and a Rambler.










No comments: