Thursday, November 23, 2023

" Hey, Israel, Leave those Kids alone..." Roger Waters-Pink Floyd.

 

                                           Learning to Love yourself is the greatest love of all.


This morning like every other i woke up just before the call to prayer from the State Mosque which can bee seen from my 12 story window and instead of praying I say on my bed answering the call in my heart by repeating what was cried out by the Muezzin. I stopped praying a long time ago and not because of lost of faith in the religion or God but the lost of faith in my fellow man especially those who profess to be the most devoted and god fearing; the Hypocrites. It saddens me to bear witness to the fall of human dignity and pride in the worship of the Devine nature in themselves if not in a higher Spirit they call their God or Gods by names they so highly upheld through out the ages to the point of willing to kill and be killed in defense of that name. Herein the Devil has claimed victory with hands down in being able to tear down the fabric of human decency proving the mistake of the creator in endorsing man as the highest among His creations. Man whom he has endowed with the will to become the keeper of faith and caretaker of this planet and all its content. The atheists clap their hands and scream, "See! I told you so, there is no God!" The God of Abraham is dead and so is Shiva and Brahma and the Buddha was right, there is no 'Self', this world is Maya and illusion just as the Scientists are confirming through the discoveries of the emptiness of matter, space and time.. that it is all an illusion, it can all be broken down to nothingness. 


                              Be awaken to all the beauty around you and your nightmares will float away like                                        empty clouds.


Robert Oppenheimer's quote from the Vedic text upon having successfully created the Atom Bomb, " Now I have become Death, the Destroyer of the Worlds." Oppenheimer was an American theoretical physicist and director of the Manhattan Project at Los Alamos Laboratory during world war 2 that created the Atomic Bomb which was dropped over Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan. It seems that man from his early inception has been the destroyer of the worlds fulfilling the prophecy of Satan's claim over God's creation of man as the Vicegerent and endowed him above the others that even angels and demons were required to bow before man. Evil will not rest in its effort to corrupt the sons of Adam and this he has accomplished over time as man has proven time and again of how corrupted in mind body and spirit he has become, a danger to himself and all of God's creation on this planet. It is inevitable that what is happening today will lead to the demise of this beautiful world as predicted by the ancient texts; we are living at the end of times in the age of Kali Yuga, the age of destruction; are we> Are we> Is there any hope that we can reverse and change the course of our fate collectively and debunk old prophecies of the doomsday scenario, or have man fallen to deeply in a state of ignorance that he cannot wake up from this looming nightmare that is plaguing our very existence. When we fail to recognize the divine within us as gifted by our Creator we have surrendered to the inevitable influence of the evil that coexist in our consciousness, man has become slaves to his own egoic nature worshipping Gods of his own creation in the form of thoughts and ideologies believing that he is the creator of his own destiny. Today more than ever, man worships Greed, Hate and Ignorance, the poison inflicted upon him by evil. Will he ever come to the realization that his collective consciousness is gravely flawed and infected by the dark side or his shadow that is leading him to his own self destruction. #robertoppenheimer, #kaliyuga, #atomicbomb, #hiroshhima, #nagasaki


                                              "Leave those kids alone..." Roger Waters -Pink Floyd, #rogerwaters


I have come to realize the fact that as a human being i have been assigned in this life to serve, I realize that servitude towards my fellow human and the rest of the universe is my prayer and devotion to my Lord, the Lord of Creation of Love and Compassion and it is a 24/7 worship of as some today calls it my Higher Self or Divine nature. Anytime a dark shadow cast over my state of being i would seek refuge in my Lord's attention and in this way divert any negative thoughts or intentions towards servitude to my Lord. This i find is one of the ways i silence my thinking or egoic mind. As i have time and again admitted to myself, I am a sinner and one of my weaknesses among many others is being prone to anger, this is on of my anger management technique and I find it helps. I might have mentioned this before the fact that i had an epiphany while I was grappling with anger and despair and this was not too long ago, I heard a voice within me that said, "The Lord wants you to be cheerful and happy and share it with others, he does nor want to hear your self pity and moaning and groaning about life." It shifted my consciousness almost instantly and i laughed at my self predicament and i whistled to the tune of ,'Don't worry, Be Happy.' The world is already full of sadness and suffering it would help if at least one man can transcend this state and become a catalyst for Love and Compassion. 


                                                     There is a silver lining... to all this, is there?
 




    



No comments: