Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Rambling on.....

A young man announced on fb that he is ready to commit suicide, end it all as life has become too strenuous and over burdening for him. He lost his job one after another and suffers from displaced disc on his lower back which causes him constant pain. He once worked with my son and daughter, Karim and Marissa and we have met a few times. He is an intelligent and hard working young man We are indeed facing a pandemic and its is not only the virus that will bring us to our knees but the manner in which we as a collective whole manage to bring this pandemic under control is taking its toll as well. It is never certain for how long we will have to endure the pandemic and it will take a great amount perseverance and patience that we do not over react or succumb to pressures into committing foolish acts upon ourselves that would bring only regret and more suffering to ourselves as well as to others especially our loved ones. Humanity holds its strength in unity, in collective spirit, and in our collective consciousness. However most of humanity are oblivious to these nature inherent within us and more often than not most of us become victims to segregation and divisiveness through the exploitation by those in power. We have become food and fodder for the ruling minority who through our human history has made their intention to keep us being divided and thus conquered.

I feel sorry if not fear for the younger generation of my society, my country for  see only uncertainty and turmoil that lies ahead in the wake of this pandemic and it is in my opinion what is truly being intended to happen by those who had set these events in motion. Yes, I strongly believe that what is being unleashed into the human population is not a natural occurring event,m it was a premeditated scheme that perhaps had gone awry and out of control. The culprits are hiding their heads in the sand in the meantime while world is being set ablaze and human suffering is taking its toll like an aftermath of a tsunami. There is little of what can be done to stop this lava flow of a killer virus from making its way through every nook and cranny of this planet to wherever humans are found and contacts are made, for over time contacts is bound to happen as the virus is never going to disappear and as time wears on it seems further mutations are happening for the virus to become more rampant and virile. Man is facing his own self created nightmare in the form of an unseen  killer enemy and as such he cannot anyone or party to blame except himself. Is this the legacy that this generation will leave behind for those yet to come?

So how does one face all these crap shooting out from every hole in the ground and from the skies, we don't have to. We are free from all these if we know who we truly are and that it is in our nature to be able to just wade through all these mug and grime without getting our feet wet. We are by nature not even here in essence we are merely projecting what our minds are manifesting from all the crap that we are being exposed and fed with throughout our life here on this planet; we believe what we see, eat and shit. We assume everything that is happening to us to be real and that we are suffering on account of us being exposed to them. Depending on the level of your understanding of the nature of your consciousness, of which most of humanity are oblivious to, we are not affected by the exposure to what is from out there so much as the fact that we are attached to them. Our mind is such that whatever transpires before us is accepted to be undeniably real. However for those whose mind is awakened from this deep state of sleep, it is clear that we are not touched by nor affected in any way by what goes on around us if we chose not to allow it to be so. We are more like a lotus leaf or the leaf of the elephant ears, where the raindrops slides off the surface of our skin without soaking it wet.  In one of His sayings the Buddha is said to have said, " Live life as though you are plucking a lotus without wetting your fingers." I am and always will be a witness, a watcher, living on the fringe of life whether I am aware of this or not, I have always felt this separateness between who I truly am and what is before me. I am even not my body, nor am I this mind that is putting forth these thoughts. In moments of my total wakefulness or awakening, I realized I am formless and have no beginning or an end, that I am undoubtedly completely whole and unchanged. Yes, it mayseem far out to most who have not felt these feelings in their whole span of so called living, but to those who has touched or being touched by a moment of spiritual awakening, for lack of better words, it is never the same.



During my two years having spent at the Zen Buddhist monastery in California I had experienced a few moments that was not easily put in words to make any sense out of, I seldom talk of them at least not openly for I feel it sounds even ridiculous even for me to swallow. But experienced them I did and often there was at lest one person there to bear witness to what was happening. Hence , if I were to see a one thousand petaled white lotus flower were to manifest itself out of a rack of white China bowls that I had just complete washing, it is of no surprise to me except t bow in reverence and acknowledge the divine within me manifesting itself. If i had witness a night of darkness turned into a flood of light emerging like that of a full moon all around me at the edge of a forest, it did not stir any fear in me but simply a sense of awe and wonder and perform I performed my salutations to the Divine within me for emerging at the moment when I was on the verge of giving in to fear and fright. This is the firs time I am exposing my personal spiritual experiences and am still feeling not right about it, awkward maybe, but it is as good a time as any seeing that the demons are having a field day bamboozling the unwary and the simple minded. Nothing special, just lessons and how I authenticate them to myself.


   

       

No comments: