Tuesday, July 06, 2021

Living in times of Pandemic- Population Control?

"Where the needs of the world and your talents cross, there lies your vocation. "- Aristotle.


David Rockefeller: "We are on the verge of a global transformation.  All we need is the right major crisis."

Bill Maher: "I'm pro-choice, I'm for assisted suicide, I'm for regular suicide, I'm for whatever gets the freeway moving — that's what I'm for.  It's too crowded, the planet is too crowded and we need to promote death."

Prince Philip: "In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation."

Mikhail Gorbachev: "The ecological crisis, in short, is the population crisis.  Cut the population by 90% and there aren't enough people left to do a great deal of ecological damage."

Henry A.  Kissinger: "Depopulation should be the highest priority of foreign policy towards the Third World, because the U.S. economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries."

George Soros: "I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of self-importance―to put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god or an economic reformer like Keynes or, even better, a scientist like Einstein."

The above quotes are just to remind me of those who hold sway to the running of this planet, the narcissistic mentality of destruction.


I keep finding myself drifting into melancholic moods and time and again approaching the point of depression and I cannot understand why. I have all that a man at my age could have asked for and then some, food, lodging, computer, watched over by two great kids as I watch over them and every morning waking up to the sounds of cat,birds and the green hills around me, now what more do I need? Yet i get these feelings inside of a sense of sadness that creeps up on me when least expected and rain on my parade on the best of days. However as i keep looking for answers to each and every little detail to this phenomena I am beginning to see the cause and the solution that is needed to heal this malady. Firstly not to take it too seriously, life is not to be tkae too seriously. My past and my future is not to be taken too seriously, the state of the world and humanity at large is not to be taken too seriously; nothing is to be taken as a cancer case. If anything is worth taking with a little seriousness is death, the ultimate goal in life; to die with consciousness, with pride and dignity intact and with the Love of The Lord in my Heart. If i can accomplish this I would consider my life well lived.

I visualize peace and tranquility to be in the image of the back view of a person sitting in meditation facing a rising or setting sun. I see the celar blue empty sky as the vastness of this feeling of peace and tranquility, all encompassing, complete and perfect, not wanting or needing. I hear the hum of the mantra Om within permeating without  like the humming of a generator creating energy that sustains the universe; these are among the perceptions I would have when I sit and visualize what peace and tranquility is. As fleeting and impermanent as these moments of realizations may come and go, I keep trying to prolong them as best I can keeping the intrusion of the thinking mind,(the thinker) into disrupting and upsetting these peaceful and healing moments. 

This morning I received another memes on my messenger from my friend and senior in high school mentioned earlier in my previous post, Adnan Othman and this time it was about Sholat or prayer according the Prophet in the times of a pandemic. I could have avoided this bit of information had I ignored the message till later after I had made my Blog posting but I watched the video and read the message and now am stuck with recollecting my thoughts on the matter. Islam encourages man to pray collectively in congregations and to observe closely the protocols involved in performing these prayers like the Friday prayers. On top of the cleanliness of one's cloths and performing the ablutions before entering the mosque, one is to stand next to fellow worshipers as close as shoulder to shoulder thus leaving no space or gap in between and this called the 'Saf'. In the spiritual sense it is said this is to ensure that 'shaitan', the devil cannot squeeze himself into the space in between two worshipers. Somewhere in the Quran I believe it is reminded that Satan is everywhere in all shapes and forms even in your blood as viruses,perhaps. Its intention is to disrupt and deviate one's consciousness from the worship of God to drifting into the illusory realm of this material existence. I the performance of the sholat one is expected to be in absolute attention and awareness of being in presence before the Lord and this absolute consciousness is what is called Kushuk or absorption, becoming merged into the Lord's Presence, becoming one with God. In essence when one is in prayer one ceases to exist as a personal entity, only the Divine is present until when one gives the final Salam or Peace salutation as an indication of the departing or taking leave from the Presence.

COVID19 social distancing requirement has thrown the Muslim Ummah a curve ball when performing their congregational prayers, especially of Fridays and this is what the video sent by messenger to me was all about. The prophet of Allah had allot to say on this matter and not all are being observed by today's Imams and religious leaders for fear of the law, or of losing their jobs more so than the pandemic.itself. As a matter of fact even Satan does not create a fear among modern day Ulama and Imams than the Pandemic and its fallout effect. I am positive that most of our modern day Ulama are fully aware of the power of collective consciousness and thus why the performance of congregational prayers is made mandatory for Friday Prayers. Being barred from performing this by the government if one were to look from the spiritual is indeed not a wise move. No doubt there will be risks of close proximity and contacts but if the practice of cleanliness as demanded by the religious laws is fully and conscientiously carried out by all, as should be, then the chances are there should be no problem in this issue. However, people are people and not all are as conscientious and the Devil is always in the details as said earlier, anything can happen.

#ulama #imams #satan #allah #quran #pandemic #davidrockefeller #billmaher #princephilip #mikhailgorbachev #henrikissinger  


 






No comments: