Sunday, July 18, 2021

Being right back where I belong...when it all comes to an end.

Upon waking up this morning I had a realization and it came as though while I was still asleep and yet waking up from. The voice in my head as I call it, was telling me of who I am as that of a Muslim or from an Islamic perspective. I cannot recall if it came out of a dream or simply just my thoughts formulating ideas as I was waking up. It said that if asked who are you tell them that you are the manifestation of Allah's Hasma Husna or the 99 Beautiful Names of Allah or aspiring to become each and everyone of these attributes in my daily life. What is Asma Ul Husna?

The 99 names of Allah are called 'Asma Ul Husna' (Pronounce Asma Ul Husna) which in Arabic means 'The Most Beautiful Names'. These islamic names are attributes of Allah SWT by which Muslims regard God in Islam.

The first pillar of imaan (faith) in Islam is Belief in Allah. As Muslims, we believe in Allah in accordance with His beautiful names and attributes. Allah has revealed His names repeatedly in the Holy Quran primarily for us to understand who He is. Learning and memorizing the names of Allah will help us to identify the correct way to believe in Him. There is nothing more sacred and blessed than understanding the names of Allah and living by them. How do we expect to worship, love, fear and trust our Lord, The Almighty Allah, if we don’t know who He is?

Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) said, “Allah has ninety-nine names, i.e. one-hundred minus one, and whoever knows them will go to Paradise.”
(Sahih Bukhari 50:894)

My take on this is that the 99 Names of Allah are not merely for us to memorize and worship Him by, but also for us to live our lives by. I believe that man is to emulate these attributes of God through the implications of their meaning. Man is not created purely in His image alone but endowed with His Beautiful, Just and Compassionate and so forth, attributes as well. It has been my believe that the ultimate goal for man being put on this plane of existence is to discover his true nature and that is what in Islam is known as the state of Al Insan Kamil or the Perfect Man. It is indeed a tall order to accomplish by any means, however in all the years of my searching for answers and trying to make sense out my spiritual life, I keep eluding to the same conclusion but am not positive enough to admit to my personal discovery, that I am a universal spirit, perfect in all respect except for the inability to remove the veil of ignorance I have covered myself with; It is in my inherent nature to become the perfect man as it is in the nature of every single being in this universe.   

In Islamic theology, al-Insān al-Kāmil (Arabic: الإنسان الكامل‎), also rendered as Insān-i Kāmil (Persian/Urdu: انسان کامل) and İnsan-ı Kâmil (Turkish), is an honorific title to describe the prophet Muhammad. The phrase means "the person who has reached perfection", literally "the complete person".

Al-Insān al-Kāmil - Wikipedia

The stage of perfection in the Islamic theology was achieved by the Prophet of Allah and as such He is the closest a man who has arrived at being at One with the Al Mighty, just Jesus was; he was a man, just as you and I are but endowed with special abilities to lead humanity out of the darkness of ignorance. The Prophet set the example of what the virtues inherent in the 99 Names of the Lord of The Universe are and manifested it in His daily life assisted by the Archangel Gibrail as the intermediary of the Lord. All man are endowed with this gift of insights and revelations if the heart is pure and open to receive them and most who did and still does are rare and small in number, diminishing in time. Al insan-i kamil is a state of the Adi Yogi in the Hindu Theological view and the Awakened One in the Buddhist theological view. Perhaps attaining to the state being the Christ in Christianity. What all these and many others in the cosmic realm of spiritual consciousness that we know not of, have one thing in common, they have evolved into a state of absolute perfection only one step before the throne of God, (Complete and Absolute Consciousness). It is my understanding that human nature is revealed through the 99 Names of the Lord save one and the One is the final stage of the merging and absorption of the created into the Creator. Thus as a Muslim we utter, "Innalillahi wainnalillahi Rajiun!" at the moment of impending death; from Him I came, to Him I return. It has always been my intention or desire that when I die it is not to heaven nor to hell that I would end up, but to return to where I originally belong and that being one with my Lord. #asmaulhusnah #insanikamil #absoluteconsciousness # #theprophet #



https

    

No comments: