Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Pandora.

Opening the Pandora Box; the gift of the feminine nature from the Gods to Humanity; She is both Compassionate and full of Mercy as well as cruel  and destructive in nature, she is Gaya, She is Kali, She is Mother Nature and She is Dark Force that creates all balances in the Universe as we know it, we live in her energy force alongside the energy of the Sun that provides Light and Warmth, we live in the Universal Cosmic Symbol of the Yin and Yang Nature. She is Avalokiteshvara the Bodhisattva of Infinite Compassion, she is The Madonna, She is known as Kuan Yin, the Goddess of Mercy to the Chinese, She is known as Sita Devi to the Hindus, the consort of Shri Ram. She is your mother, she is your sisters and daughters and nieces. it is time to meet her in this lifetime and pay her tribute and homage for having giving birth to you; Heaven lies under her feet! 

To my mother, may you find it in your heart to forgive me my sins to you, in the name of The all Merciful, Allah, (SHT). I ask that you accept it as halal for all the love and care you gave while growing. The same I ask of my sisters for their forgiveness for all my transgressions in their lives. I Love you all unconditionally. To the three ladies who bore me my children, I kneel before you and beg your forgiveness for the wrong I have committed and changing the course of your life: I will Love you all till the end of my days and I take it upon myself to answering bear the responsibility of facing the consequences of my actions in the hereafter. I place myself at your feet as that is where heaven is, or so it is said.

Somewhere I read or heard the Dalai Lama stating that, "We were once in our lifetimes a mother to someone in our evolution through our lives." A friend once said,"Compassion is the ability to allow for s space in your heart for some else to exist in." The whole entry was prompted by my listening to Hans Zimmer theme song ,'Pandora'. Whenever I listen to this musical piece, my mind drifts towards a feminine emotional feeling usually followed by sadness and longing. a melancholic sense of surrender. My mind picks on the dark side of the mental formations and investigates in depth what is cooking in that department until it exhaust its curiosity and find some sort of common sense that explains it all. this too will pass. 







No comments: