Thursday, June 21, 2018

Eat right Shit right.

Is this all there is to it? This is the top of mystic mountain, you say. How often does one gets here in a lifetime? Not so often? Well what does it takes? It takes work and commitment and passion and dedication and so forth...Sounds like old school to me! So what does it really takes. Common old guy, you know a thing or two let it out man! Share with the kid. Tell us how it is done in the Way of the Rambling MinD, school of thoughts. Don't die before you tell us, your little secret old man. LIke do you keep hearing music and birds singing in your head while others are running around like chicken without a head. How do you maintain, how do you conserve, how do you let go of what is irrelevant to your growth? All that kind of stuff you always talk about to us,  share it man what! 

Just breath, it is all in the breath and you can never go wrong! This is the simple truth about the Way of the Rambling Mind. Breath is like the swinging door, Zen story comes to mind everytime I decide to ramble on the the subject of Breath and breathing. I have written more than my share of idiocy in my blog to keep on repeating the same old anecdote every time an subject pops up in my mind. Just as you discover yourself in between the space of two breath where silence resides in the form of presence, I am there, this is me, this is who I am and who I will honor myself to become, I accept the role and the scepter of a healer of sorts. I will take on the role of handing out knowledge, firsthand second, second hand third hand even, so you who takes time enough to read this, deserves a chance at attaining liberation from this life, without, hanging or shooting yourself in the head or taking on massive doses of whatever it is that you take you sooth your nerves and calm you spirit.

IN the next instant all these thoughts will become memories and new ones will replace them with newer and better programs, update from Google. Oh I love my thoughts, don't get me wrong, my thoughts have been with ever since I received my first pain, the day i was born; when it hurts so bad , it got me to thinking. Till this day I am thinking, what is this all about?  So I listen to Peter Gabriel, Live -Red Rain, " Red rain is coming down red rain, red rain is going down, going down all over me... Over me...Red Rain." Where would I be but for my thoughts, I am here. Munching on some roasted long beans nuts, or kacang parang the Malays calls it, added a little salt to it to give it a kick. Not good for my high blood pressure, but.. a few grains here a tea spoon there, what the heck and now I am writing while waiting for my nephew and his children to drop by for a little visit, their first and so it is mine. And as Pink Floyd would have said it," the show must go on-n." Show Time!

What to show? Nothing out of the ordinary really except how to grow old elegantly, with pride and the dignity of a life well lived and for the benefit of all beings. What to show, but how to self heal one's mind and body through meditation and prayers, through scientific and biological understanding of the human body and brain. How does one incorporate Yoga and Quantum Physics. How does one recognize one's own 'Buddha Nature', or Ruhul kudus, one's Atman or who I truly am. I will soon die, but not before i have a thorough realization of what it is to have been alive as who I am. My name alone it meant nothing and my age it means less, I am just another soul drifting along this course of life and getting to know what it is a life to be empty of all consciousness, impulses, conceptions and perceptions, to free from imaginations and thought formations; without going through a lobotomy of the brain. Or in short how does one harness the power of one's understanding and transcend, this life of delusion and ignorance?

Perhaps I already have and just don't recognize it, like there is far greater explosion that is suppose to follow after every small self awakening experience. Highly doubtful, even if it does occur it will always be a personal experience that cannot be shared without loosing the essence of what was experienced. The power of healing happens from this bit of self realization of bodily functions as according to the right understanding of science and spirit. In the Zen tradition, "You eat right you shit right, you are alright!"       










No comments: