Sunday, August 03, 2014

Missing my wife Nancy.

Every now and then the memory of my late wife , mother to Karim and Marissa creeps into my consciousness especially during the days of festivities. Hoe she would have enjoyed visiting and being visited by relatives and friends as she did in the past. 

We spent alot of time at the Golden gate park in San Francisco when the children were one and two years of age untill we decided to move to Japan. My children, karim and marissa practically grew up in the Park which was a block away from our home on 2nd. Avenue .

Allot f time to was spent a Rossi park and playground where we made a good number of riends who frequented the place with their children. Irish, Jews, a couple from Argentina and a few from Poland and some from many places in Russia. We became a small community over the years and watched our children grew up as we celebrated their birthdays at the park. 


Nancy was happiest when spending time with the children and was loved by just about everyone she met. She was more dedicated to her teaching and was well loved by her students who hailed from all over the world

 I can say I practically dressed my wife as I did the buying of what she wears and she never complained and if left up to her my wife would have been totally happy dressed in rags and torn jeans. Having been a beautiful lady with a ready smile on he face it was not hard to buy her the dresses I thought that would make her look elegant and brought out here inner beauty.

I never got to know my brother in law Randy as i never visited  Nancy's home in Columbia, Illinois. Her mother Mrs. Alma was a lovely lady but we did not see eye to eye for one reason or another.  Today I have contact with Randy at all and Alma has left us to join her husband Jerome Buss in heaven. 

Nancy and the kids when we were in San Jose visiting one of our closest friend Mr. George Berberis. Whenever i look back and thought of my late wife these the few things that i can think of, the good moments we had spent together with the kids in tow. Nancy may no more be around but her memories still lingers in my mind as some who made my dreams come true and as much as I made hers. We gave each other a meaning to our existence. Yes I miss my wife dearly but I have learned to move along and taken care of the two children that she had given me who now are grown up and if she had been alive today she would have had spoiled them to no end.  .



No comments: