Saturday, July 25, 2026

From my Hut to Your Heart : Humanity will Survive.

 

                          From my Hut to your Heart: Adi's Hut at Kampung Lintang, Sik, Kedah.

Before dawn this morning, my thoughts wandered once again to the state of our world. Wars continue to rage, the threat of nuclear conflict hangs over humanity like a dark cloud, and it is easy to be carried away by thoughts of doomsday.

After sitting quietly with these thoughts, I arrived at a simple realization.

The destiny of humanity is far beyond my understanding, and certainly beyond my ability to control. I am, after all, only human.

What I can do is make an effort to make life a little better—not only for others, but for myself and for those closest to me. If each of us tended to the small circle entrusted to us, perhaps the larger circle would take better care of itself.

As a Muslim, I have another gift.

Before dawn, while the world is still wrapped in silence, I can raise my hands in prayer. I pray for my fellow Muslims, for my parents and grandparents, my relatives, my teachers, my friends, and for all who have touched my life. I leave the affairs of nations and the future of humanity to Allah, whose wisdom is beyond my comprehension.

I have come to realize that prayer is not an escape from reality.

It is a return to reality.

It reminds me that I am not here to carry the weight of the world upon my shoulders. I am here to carry out my responsibilities as best I can—with sincerity, gratitude, compassion, and trust.

The headlines may continue to predict catastrophe. Fear may continue to whisper that tomorrow will bring the end.

But dawn has its own message.

Every sunrise is another invitation to begin again.

Perhaps that is enough.

Perhaps that has always been enough.

Sadakallah.

Wallahu A'lam.

                            From my Hut to Your Heart: Awie's Yellow House, Pulau Duyong.
 

#CheeseburgerBuddha #MorningReflection #BeforeDawn #FajrThoughts #Islam #Tawakkul #Prayer #Mindfulness #SpiritualJourney #InnerPeace #Hope #Awareness #Faith #Humanity #WallahuAlam


No comments: