Sunday, January 14, 2024

Humanity is Drifting - Away from order into chaos.

 

After listening as attentively as this 75 year old mind could afford to, i have come to a realization as to the nature of the International Court of Justice and what the United nations as a whole amounts to as to what it can and cannot do. If there is fairness in this life then what South Africa has done in calling out the State of Israel accusing it of committing genocide is applaudable and a fair move in order to bring an end to the carnage that is going on in the Gaza and Palestine as a whole. No nation prior to this has taken the step to do so and mostly due to the fact that to do so would incur the ire of the United States the handler of the leash to the the Jewish State of Israel. No country has taken the lead to accuse the United States directly for being complicit in supporting and allowing for the the genocide to be carried out on the Palestinians and for as long as the US sits on the Security Council no resolutions can pass without being vetoed by the US if it is against the interest of the Israeli State. Having lived in the US for 21 years and having two my children being born there, I feel sad and disappointed for the way the US Government has become sallied by the drags of war and inhumane ventures in its foreign policy while in the guise of upholding the fight for democracy. In this historical event, Israel is like David facing an enemy however it is not Goliath as the Giant stands behind as a back up plan or security insurance. #southafrica, #israel, #gaza, #palestine

"The U.S. Hague Invasion Act, " becomes law during the Bush Jr. administration. Thanks to George Galloway, I now have found out something new that i never knew before which means the Hague Int. Court of Justice is screwed where Israel is concern. Please watch George Galloway on the Danny Haiphong You Tube podcast for the details. Hence if Israel were to be found guilty as accused of committing genocide, America would invade the Hague and put things right so to speak in favor of its bosom buddy. #thehague, #genocide, #georgegalloway, #theushagueinvasioact


There is written in the Quran or is it the Hadith that it is not worth giving attention to things that are irrelevant or of any concern of yours, in other words, like mind your own business! This simple words of advice alone should tell me to just shrug and turn my mind away from all these happenings in the Hague or in the Gaza Strip or in Sudan or the Red Sea, the Ukraine and the South China Seas, I should pretty much give up on my care and concern over things that are beyond my control or are of any good to me especially at my age where the home is saying farewell and the grave is waving welcome; I should pay more attention perhaps over my spiritual or religious status at present in life. This is common sense, this does not take genius to figure out but it is still stated in the Holy Book somewhere as an advice to those like me. I used to have a great respect for Jordan Peterson at one time and now i don't, I used to believe it makes a difference in writing all about myself exposing as much as possible my strength and weaknesses in the hope that like they say it helps to untangle the tangle or  reveal my true nature and know who I am; how I have been fooling myself. Have I ? #sudan, #redsea, #southchinaseas


It's 6:20 am. and suddenly out of the quiet of the morning from both sides of my ears came the cry for the morning prayer from two nearby mosques that have the loud speakers on full blast like they do every five times a day here. I almost feel sorry for the predominantly Chinese community dead and alive who have to bear the loud wailing every five times a day; I live next to the largest Chinese cemetery called Batu Gantung on this Island and the apartments in and around the area I live in is home to 90% Chinese and Indians with a few Malays. I highly doubt that these non-Muslims very much appreciate being raised out of their sleep this early on a Sunday morning.; but, such is. Should i care too much about such matters? Perhaps i should as it affects me too on a personal level. Yes, for years now I feel guilty for not praying as a good Muslim should every time I hear the Azan or call to prayer and my mind would not allow this to slide no matter what. Religious or spiritual guilt is hell on earth for the soul and especially a soul that knows it should pray more than others for all the sins it has committed in its seventy odd years of existence; I pray, I pray in my own way on my own terms and by my own volition, it is between me and my God that I pray. I am not a 'Good' Muslim but I am a lover of my Lord, Allah Aza wa Jala. The Lord of Creations and i know He listens to my prayers and sometimes even fulfills my Doa' or plea even if they often manifest in the form of small insignificant miracles that makes me raise my eyebrows in wonder; I Love my Creator! It is out of this love for my Lord that I pay attention and make every effort to come to a right understanding of every minute detail of His Creation within me and without albeit physical, mental or spiritual even as I am making these justifications at this early hours of a Sunday Morning. #allah, #muslims, 


it's 7:15 and i am listening to Pink Floyd -'Comfortably Numb' as the sun is rising outside my window.










No comments: