Tuesday, May 05, 2020

The Dog has Buddha Nature- tell him that.

Who or what I am is irrelevant for so long as i am still trapped in this round of life, birth and death and rebirth, this Mayavic realm of the conscious mind, the mind that will never cease to ramble, a mind that is ever restless and demanding, and this is the mind that is laying out my path and the ground rules that goes along with. It is my birth right and God given one to ask the questions and demand the answers before i will submit myself to any authority that seek to hinder my progress in any shape or form, my journey is mine and mine alone and I stand this to the truth of my Dharma Position, the primal ground of my being who I am; as a servant of the Lord of Creation.
And the Lord Is great!
It must be the fasting month spirit that is talking in my head and wishing to be exposed into the light of consciousness,

"The Dharma Gates are Boundless,
I vow to enter it."
This is the second of the Four Vows taken by the Bodhisattva, which deals with the phenomenal, the realm of possibilities and realm of mental formations and delusions called the NirmanaKaya. I am and we are in the Nirmana Kaya realm of existence. We live and abide by the laws of karma, the laws of the Cosmos, the laws of the Gods and the laws of Nature. For so long as I am breathing this air and walking the earth I am subjected to the laws governing this realm of Collective Consciousness, ( or un-Conscious). This is the realm where I am stuck for not being able to shake off this dual thinking mind that I carry around with. The monkey on my back, the nails at my feet, to proceed towards salvation of my spirit and soul, I accept the fact I have to make efforts and sacrifices along the way; I got to do the work! In the Buddhist context, Karma can be affected to change for the better by sheer work, selfless dedicated work with a sense of service. This is like Bhakti Yoga, the Yoga of servitude and devotion. This is the essence what a true Bodhisattva is practices in his life; live to serve.

Te sense of servitude is the second major Truth, that i have come to adopt as my  inner engineering practice it is next to Prayer. I am Thy servant O'Lord, forgive me ignorance but I seek to serve You in your myriad forms in this Dharma Realm. In Islam I say to myself this is my will and the Will of my Lord. I may be sounding holy guacamoli about things i barely know of and am taking for granted that I be right as it is in my guts as much as in my mind. My heart however trust in the Truth that I Am, That, I Am. I am not my mind body nor my mind, these are my tools and instruments for living on the plane. They serve me well as i serve them in keeping a somewhat strict routine on maintenance of balance and alignment in accordance with the cost of living today. The body requires the basic elements in well balanced amount and the Chi or energy is to be kept flowing smoothly all through the body without any obstructions, This I do everyday in the form or basic yoga stretches and breathing exercises to keep the physical structure loose and well greased. The mind is kept busy as it is doing now, doing what it enjoys most -rambling.

I will continue my latest Netflix series called The Last Kingdom or something like that, pretty exciting story of old England when Pagans like the Danes were causing a stir to the Christian faith. Good acting and beautiful scenes, what more could a hardworking diligent Bodhisattva ask for in this life. "Eat when hungry, sleep when sleepy, Sit and watch the mind grow." Who Am I? Truly, who am I? The mind is indeed on cloud nine when sharing bits of information for the purpose of 'killing time', during this Fasting Month of Ramadan.  

No comments: