Monday, March 09, 2020

You Looked Wonderful Tonight...

 There is a saying that after you have left your home you arrive at the front gate in a full circle called the "Circle of Life,"the journey is but a short moment in time to find out what is out there and what goes on in here at the same moment, the mind and the heart which is the Master and Ruler and which is the servant. There is two kinds of minds basically in Buddhist thoughts especially in the Zen tradition of Japan and they being,Big Mind and small mind.Big Mind thinks- if it thinks at all, of high lofty thoughts of Consciousness and Enlightenment like the Divinity and Deities and Gods, and Buddhas and The Great Father - The great Spirit,  while the small mind is pretty much being sucked into the physical realm of attractions and distractions, trapped pretty much in this realm of what the Buddhist and Hindu call Maya- in Sanskrit- the Realm of Karmic Illusion. Nothing is what it seems and nothing has its whole truth attached to it, all is mental formations, conjured by the human mind through eons of spiritual and emotional and psychological =physical evolution. Only Man can tell that he is going to die to himself. The small mind or commonly known as the 'Monkey Mind,' The mask I wear as who I am while living out my life -span of seventy years and writing down what i have learned for myself  and being able to share in this manner with others, what more can I ask for. But for the Grace of God or the Buddhas, by the  Grace of Lord Shiva or Krishna, but for the Grace of Allah, I could be growing old in Lebanon, or Syria or worse yet Palestine; I thank You my Lord for the saving Grace and Mercy that You have showered upon me in my times of need whether I realize it then or not. I have lived a blessed life and for this I am eternally grateful and what is to come, pleasure or pain I will endure with patience and perseverance, Insha'Allah- God Willing.
I have arrived home at becoming a Born Again Muslim, not that I ever gave it up willingly despite my myriads of transgressions, committed throughout my adult life, I have arrived home. I am standing in the back door of His Kingdom; I stand before the Gate of No Gate. I stand on my knees in His Presence humbled and alone.,,I knelt before myself in Emptiness. I accepted my scroll of life and I proceeded to move on to the next level as prescribed within the scroll. What lies ahead is yet another journey perhaps, perhaps the journey has ended and I am merely asking to be reposted back into this realm of existence as I have a vow to fulfill, and that is to awaken with the rest of humanity before I become a Buddha, or enter the Kingdom of Heaven, or merge myself with the Source of the Universe.

I keep telling myself these things, i might end up believing in them myself!I might forget that I am living in a world of delusions and illusions. Nothing is what it seems and one has to remain fully awake to realize what is and what is not real. 

Stepped outside for a smoke and looking up the moon was like a large eye in the sky right over the Hills.  I did an oil painting of this once and it is hanging on the wall of my nephew's office in KL it was called the Nebula or something. It was like the yellow of an egg surrounded by luminous bluish color and all this encircled by a ring of amber glow against the darkness of the skies. I was looking into the eye, the All Seeing Eye like looking into a tunnel of bluish light into the unknown. I bowed to the Moon and thanked Her for being there for me all through my life. I told Her that She Looked Wonderful Tonight!

No comments: