Monday, May 27, 2019

Craig Woods thinks so too.

"Modern science is swiftly catching up with what the Ancients have been teaching since time immemorial: just how powerful our thoughts are on our experience of physical reality. One of the things scientists are quickly coming to terms with is that, if performed in the correct state, there is literally no difference in mental visualization and actual physical experiences─both affect the brain in the same way!Modern science is swiftly catching up with what the Ancients have been teaching since time immemorial: just how powerful our thoughts are on our experience of physical reality. One of the things scientists are quickly coming to terms with is that, if performed in the correct state, there is literally no difference in mental visualization and actual physical experiences─both affect the brain in the same way!

Modern science is swiftly catching up with what the Ancients have been teaching since time immemorial: just how powerful our thoughts are on our experience of physical reality. One of the things scientists are quickly coming to terms with is that, if performed in the correct state, there is literally no difference in mental visualization and actual physical experiences─both affect the brain in the same way!"

The Benefits of Mental Rehearsal



I can always say,"see i told you so, just yesterday!" Today I stumble on Face Book this article like it was meant as a footnote to my ramblings. I was not making shit as i go along no, I know and i feel, it is a part of my intuition that these things as they are, only I am no big name to be bothered with and who cares. What is crucial for me is to able to make these observations as i go along with my experiment and record them just as I am doing right his moment. I have been sharing my practices over the years among which is the practice of , Auto-suggestion whereby I keep repeating to myself certain 'mantras', like "I am whole, complete and perfect..." I have been doing this for many years now ever since the idea was put into my mind from reading, Frank Haarnel's "The Master Key." I was twenty five years old when I was given the book and which I took with me from Malaysia to the United States. I saw the truth in such a practice way back when and today still do it as it has become my personal mantra, it has a strong impact on my life  

I am no scientist in any scientific field albeit a biologist or a physicist, no neurologist and as a matter of fact i hated science especially mathematics. However I know I have good sense of intuition and I trust my intuitions which tells me that I am the 'Master of my own ship. That I am the master of my body, speech and mind of my thoughts and consciousness...' I realized long ago that I am not this mind or body  and that my brain cells have no idea what to do other than the norm for physical survival, unless I instruct them and so I instruct each and every cell in my mind and body through my auto suggestions, my mantra. One just have to do it and have strong believe and commitment in the fact that it is the right way although may not be the only way. Through meditation, through Zikrulah or chanting, through complete awareness in whatever activity I am involved in like working on my paintings or as I am doing now making this post, it all boils down to having a direct communication with all the atoms and subatomic particles that makes up this body through cells and to the bone and flesh structures, to manifest collectively as one entity and perform accordingly as instructed through the mind by the spirit., (for lack of a better word.)

Not that it does any good although once in a while you get the feeling that something works when a little surprise happens, but mostly you just wish for  a miracle which never comes; Such Is.
No matter how hard you try, no matter how much time you devote, I find it is all a matter of persistence and perseverance, and then cross your fingers that you may be headed in the right direction. If there is anything to be learned from all these trials and efforts is that one has to be open and not expecting anything out of the ordinary, just accept and allow for what happens to play itself out; anger, sorrorw, comfort, pleasure, whatever. Accept and allow for all phenomena to manifest as they arise and falls but steer clear from attachment to any as to be true or a reality. nothing is real. not a thing and this is underlying truth. The whole universe is a mental formation a collective universal consciousness that emanates from one source of energy and this source is the Alfa and the Omega, the Eternal Tao,  the Supreme State of Being, call it by whatever name, it is That Which Is.
# Alfa&Omega, mracles.


    









  

No comments: