Thursday, August 02, 2018

Time Out.

If all of us could find something worthwhile to do in life and truly stay focused in its accomplishment, the world would be a better place, we would be pretty much minding our own business and not become a sucker for the external distractions.

No one demand that i do this except the man who gave me this 100 feet long piece of  heavy duty paper to paint as i please and so i did and since 2008 till today i still am working on it off and on like a piece of my unfinished  life.  This 100 ft. long painting depicts scenes in and around Georgetown, Penang, my hometown. It is done in mixed media but mostly acrylic and water color.


So why do I do this? Why spend so muc time and energy trying to fulfill a request by a friend who most probably has forgotten about it and me  ever since he gae this piece of paper to me? What else is there to do in life other than taking up challenges that may take you to  who knows where in time. Anyway it has been my meditational piece and comes out every no wan then when i feel the need to be creative.

No comments: