Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Henceforth They Live Happily Ever After.-The Wedding prt.7

“Marriage: Love is the reason. Lifelong friendship is the gift. Kindness is the cause. Til’ death do us part is the length.”
-Fawn Weaver

“A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”
-Mignon McLaughlin

“The greatest marriages are built on teamwork. A mutual respect, a healthy dose of admiration, and a never-ending portion of love and grace.”
-Fawn Weaver

“Being in a long marriage is a little bit like that nice cup of coffee every morning – I might have it every day, but I still enjoy it.”
-Stephen Gaines

“Show me a man who is smiling from ear-to-ear and living a beautiful life, and I’ll show you a man who is grateful for what he has and utterly in love with his wife.”
-Fawn Weaver
Hence my gift to the Newly Wed these entries in my blog for whatever it is worth. The quotes were from the Positive Marriage Quotes -Happy Wives Club.

No comments: