Monday, May 13, 2019

And The Show must go on....

"To see God is to Be God." Ramana Maharshi.

"Tao is the single principle underlining all Creation.
Tao is the principle, Creation is the process, 
Tao is God." - Tao in Everyday Life. (You Tube).

"To see a World in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower, 
Hold Infinity in the Palm of Your Hand,
And Eternity in an Hour."- William Blake.

"In the Beginning was the Logos, the primordial Om,
The Big Bang!" - Inner Worlds - Outer World, a Spiritual Doc.

In these days and age knowledge comes at the fingertips if one so desire to know, to learn to understand what is that one seeks. From the ancient Rishis and Spiritual Grand Masters of today, knowledge is available for one who wishes to seek out the truth behind all the veils of our existence. Yet not too many of us takes advantage of this miracle of knowledge that lies in abundance before us from the most ancient and obtrusive to the most modern and scientific, from the most insignificant and mundane to the most profound and invaluable, it is all there and all one has to do is ask the right question. The desire to seek out the truth about anything and everything that crosses our mind is not being fully embedded into our psyche, at least in most of us, we squander our existence in mediocrity and the endless pursuit of the transient and ephemeral, the insignificant and the illusory; often without consciousness of doing it. If I were to read out loud the above quotes to the general public, my relatives and friends I would be looked upon like I have been smoking the wacky tobacky that has recently been legalized in the country. ( Not this country where I am unfortunately).

"Among all Kings of Killers.
Time is the ultime,
Because it kills everything." - Lord Krishna.

As my time is running its course out, I am as unsure nor prepared to meet up with the inevitable; I cannot say to myself that i am ready to accept death as yet. I cannot at the end of my days truly say that I have the answers like the Buddha did. I am as blind as I ever was in the understanding of my spiritual nature, who am I? How far or how near am I to the truth that I seek, or if there is even such a thing as 'the truth'. All i have is accumulated knowledge, years of meditaiton and tons of books read and now with the modern aid of the Internet, I am still groping in the dark with no light at the end of the tunnel. But I have made the commitment, taken the vows and put the  ball of fire in my belly, I have sworn to attain enlightenment as complete as the historical Buddha did in his lifetime. As I have repeatedly mentioned in the past, in the words of Pink Floyd; The Show must go on. 





 




  



No comments: