Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Moonfall - The Movie.- Part One

 Yesterday my son Karim came home from work announcing that we have movie to watch, a movie directed by one of our favorite directors, Roland Emmerich.

Roland Emmerich is a German film director, screenwriter, and producer. He is widely known for his science fiction and disaster films and has been called a "master of disaster" within the industry. Wikipedia

Film — He is also known for directing films such as Universal Soldier (1992), Stargate (1994), Independence Day (1996), Godzilla (1998), The Patriot (2000), ...
Spouse(s): Omar De Soto ​(m. 2017)​
Years active: 1979–present
Born: 10 November 1955 (age 66); Stuttgart‎, ...‎

Moonfall was one of Emmerich's latest Sci-fi movies that depicts the moon as a technologically constructed entity that was constructed billions of years ago by the power of  collective universal consciousness and was in the process of being undermined by an artificial intelligence with the intent of eliminating all natural lifeforms like humans. This is my own simplfied take on the story line of the movie. Hence why I am making this post  as the movie sort of manifested my earlier post in saying that human consciousness has an affect upon the manifestation of universe.a theory of which I have been mulling over ever since I came upon it after reading it somewhere sometime in the past. I mentioned it in my last post in passing not realizing that I was about to watch a movie being made based upon this principle. The subject of consciousness has become one of my most fascination over the years as I stumble through my ignorance in looking for answers as to the nature of my existence. Today much has been written and investigated by the scientific as well as spiritual community around the world with regard to the nature of human consciousness an what it entails.

For a long time I have been reluctant to express my full commitment in to the subject as I felt myself as not fully qualified and ill equipped to do so. However after having watched the Moonfall, the movie, albeit a fiction written for the screen, I felt that a small amount of truth has been expressed with regard to the power of collective human consciousness. The movie triggers unanswered questions which for ages have intrigued the human mind. Is the universe a product of our collective consciousness and by collective I do not only mean our human of planet earth alone but consciousness existing throughout the galaxies wherever life has evolved to a state of awakened consciousness. If so then the role each and every sentient being upon this planet and myriads other like it is somewhat mapped out for us, we are coded into a collective    energy with a single function and that is to project our energy into manifesting what we envision our universe to be in time and space.

In Buddhism it is called Maya, this universe of ours, an illusion, a dream that is impermanent in nature. However it is also a reality as reality is relative to the mind that behold this phenomena. Only an awakened mind can distinguish between the real and the unreal, the eternal and the impermanent as only an absolute consciousness is capable of manifesting what is. To be able to participate in the manifestation of ur thoughts and imaginations the mind has to become silenced or single pointed. This is the primary requisite of any being in having the capacity to create or make an impact upon the manifestation in this universe no how large or minuscule the impact it may have. Most of humanity's consciousness exist in a sleeping state or unconscious state where the mind exist in a dream state where anything and everything is possible like clouds appearing and disappearing at the blink of an eye. For those who have made the effort to awaken or remain in a state of consciousness reality becomes much more permanent and to a great extent manageable; reality can be forged and shaped accordingly. Hence "I am the master of my thoughts and consciousness," is one of the affirmations practiced in the form of Raja Yoga, or Yoga of the Mind. The human mind perhaps holds the key to the whole universe if and when it is being brought to absolute single pointed consciousness like a flawless diamond it can radiate a force of energy to transcend space and time at will where form and emptiness merges into one and only being-ness is. I know it is not an easy explanation to follow especially for those who are not well versed in the science of human consciousness/spirituality, it is not something that is laid out in words, it is more of an intuitive conjecture. Furthermore this kind of knowledge is not something one shares easily with the lay person who has little or no interest in such an ambiguous subject. 

It imperative that as a human being I must try to arrive at a stage of self  realization that will enlighten my consciousness to a degree of acute awareness with clarity and transcendence. Either I achieve this level of existence or at the very least become aware that this life that I have been living is an illusion made up of thought formations and mental ignorance. At the very least that I know I am not this physical form nor am I my mental state. That I am far more transcendent and a highly spiritually evolved being with the knowledge if not absolute  realization of my true and original nature. That I am not the by product of a collective consciousness or evolution of a species. I am Whole, Complete and perfect, Strong and Powerful, Loving and Compassionate, Harmonious and Happy and that I can do what I will to do, Insha'Allah, so help me Lord.








  

No comments: