Friday, November 12, 2021

The Book of Life....Luh Mahfuz.

 As a Muslim I have been fascinated by the existence of the Kitab or book known as the Luh Mahfuz or the book of Destiny or The record of Creation Itself. In it it is believed is written all there is and there will ever be and including the detail history of my very existence from inception to the end of my days. Every move I have made every thought I have projected every relationship, every deed good or bad is written in the Luh Mahfuz. In other words The Lord had His Master Plan all figured out before He okay His Creation to be manifested. The Lord's allows for nothing to stray from His Master plan and all flow according its role and state in the life/existence he is destined for. It is the Lord's Will and in this is what I place my trust and surrender in. I accept wholeheartedly that I am a vehicle, a servant, the silent voice of the Divine within me. I am yet far from being able to fully listen and still have my glitches and digressions, however I am feeling the drawing closeness of my soul to that of my Beloved, my Lord and Creator. I will keep on meditating upon His Name and trust in the scheme of things are evolving according to His plan. I will keep on paving my way towards His Throne even if I have to crawl my way to get to it. 


Al the tall talks and passionate convictions towards the Lord is great and makes a whole lot of sense to one who is still looking for answers and have found the simple truth that it is all predestined and Lord is the Director and He makes the movie and I am merely an actor playing my role in this realm of existence. I write the script as I go along from craddle to grave; it is called free choice. You can make your role an epi one or you can act a snail! Your choice. Free will is a double edged sword and cuts both ways, it is the submission to a dual thinking mind. Right or wrong good or bad, your choice, my choice and everyone's choices. Knowing the choices you make will affect your future or destiny, one has to make the right choice as much as possible. Common sense, simplicity, making it all simple rather than complicated and confusing and last but not least , one has toaim for the "real' and drop the unreal. SO, what is the real you ask and I tell you, all that do not last, that comes to and end, are not real and that includes who you understand yourself to be; you are not real!What you hear is sound and what you feel is emotions and when you are tired you sleep, when hungry you eat and them you sit and watch your life go by.  One day you wake up with a heart attack and you struggle to deal with it with all the techniques and prayers that you have lived by and nothing seems to help and you are slowly but surely loosing consciousness and you are about to panic and give a shout for help or reach out for some reality to grasp no and there is nothing but you and your breath slipping away and you ask, what do I do? You make good with the Lord, you, make your Profess..."That there is No God but Allah! I surrender my soul unto Him...Innalillahi wa innallilahi Rajiun! From You I come to You I return...Please accept me into Your Grace.; usually I would pass out a few seconds or minutes and then when I wake up my cloaths are wet and I had peed my pants...it is when the most critical moment of your life and all else has been exhausted that giving in to the Divine can be a blessing. 

Some may say I am gambling with my soul, while others may see what I have been practicing, or as Mahatma Gandhi is said to have said, " Life is an experiment." Indeed! My life has been one long experiment in trying to analyze what life and living is all about and thus far I must admit I have come a very long way towards the possibility of writing a conclusion to my entire existence. It is very simple and yet it has taken me almost my entire life to live it out as a reality and discovering that it is all an illusion. My experiment with my life has taken me to places that many can only dream of and most would not want to and this is no empty bragging for an impressive line.No, I am still on the road to fully accept my state as is, that I am the product of my thoughts, lost in a maze of projections and being drawn into the chaos of simply noise and emptiness...like being sucked into a black hole of existence. I swing from one extreme to another like a pendulum and keeps loosing the momentum like musician out of tune. Lost in a dual thinking mind or in the Zen Buddhist Tradition, the Monkey mind. Whatever it takes, whatever the cost the state complete enlightenment must be achieved in this life. I am That, I am. I am the infinite, all encompassing, all pervasive,..Pure Consciousness; Atma Brahman, I am the Atman! The Unborn Buddha Nature, I am the essence of a Divine Spark lodged within me, I am that Infinite Mystery that no mind can touch, I am the ver same guy that is letting his fingers move and express themselves on the keyboard, I am still learning how to type. I am who I, a lost and humble servant of my Lord approaching His High Throne. 

Every breathI take and every step I make I am on my homeward bound, I am going home. I am wrapping things up and putting my house in order in the event of the 'Big One' as Fred Sanford of Sanford And Son, likes to shout when all else seemed to  fail in his life, I can feel mine is at hand. If it is written in the Luh Mahfuz that I die tomorrow or this morning even, at least I know that I have lived my life accordingly, both according to The Lord's Will and mine. I can look back and say I too did it my way. I experimented with my life and almost gambled my soul away and yet here I am making this post entry into my Blog while it is raining outside and the time being 3:36 am, this too is recorded or was recorded in the Book of Life.  

#luhmahfuz,#unbornbuddhanature,#lordscreation, #bookoflife.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

No comments: