Tuesday, October 17, 2017

We are not that great for other alien entities to get to know us.

Here in Malaysia, in the culture and tradition of the ordinary village folks of Muslim Malays and even the Chinese and Indians for that matter, we don't really need astrophysicists to tell us that there are other dimensions out there or that runs parallel to ours. In our belief of the so called mumbo jumbo superstitious ways, we have dealt with the 'aliens' that every now and then would drop by and create a scene called possession. Although it is getting less and less frequent, and understandably so, as no alien being these days would want to enter our screwed up dimension, not if they can help it, we still experience mass hysteria in schools and sightings of strange characters here and there. Throughout history back in the days of our forefathers it was taken for granted that there are those who have the ability to to call upon or pay a visit to these dimensions through the use  of 'magic' as westerners would call it.
I remember having written an essay for an interpersonal communication class at the University of Wisconsin- Green Bay about my initiation into the spiritual realm of the Malay Art of self defence called Silat . The initiation involved the invoking of 'spirit guides' or companions for the purpose of further developing our martial arts ability with extraordinary powers. I told of how I sat on the tiled floor in a small room surrounded by my teachers and fellow students with one of my instructors holding my hand and transmitting through his spiritual connection an entity into my consciousness. I remember all those people tapping the floor with their palms around me as my instructor was doing this and the tapping grew louder and louder as the circle moved in closer and 
closer to me. The it all silence and i find myself sitting in total darkness and i could not even feel the floor beneath me; I was in a void floating. Then I felt a presence like something was entering me from the top of my shoulders and neck area and I was taken possession of. I will not dwell on the details as it would bore you to death but suffice to say that it happened. I had a spirit companion and perhaps still do that helps me in times of dire need or when my life is in jeopardy. Believe it or not, well, what can I say there is not formula or equation to prove this and in the realm of infinite possibilities who is to say what is or what is not.
Off course my professor threw my essay into the garbage bin and accused me of making up the story. How dare i try to insinuate that we in our ignorance could invite or visit another from a parallel dimension. Had he been more insightful and engaged me in a deeper dialogue I might have enlightened him into the mysteries but he was too jaded in his western scientific thinking that he slammed the door in my face, end of story. Yes there are ways and means to penetrate the other dimensions at least those that exist in our realm of existence and every culture has its keys and rituals, procedures to accomplish this. The western minds in its narrow minded ways decides to call it the dark arts and as with most of these occult phenomenon that the western mind has no means of coping wiht the assumption is always negative. Science is now getting closer and closer to meeting up with the 'dark side' a it probes into the uncharted waters of the extraterrestrial. Perhaps what the western scientists hopes to find is an intelligent species of entities that knows how to communicate by using musical tones like in the movie Close Encounter. Scientists perhaps tries to deny the fact that other realms of existence may consist of entities just like us except in appearance, that they too trust and distrust mankind and his ways. They too choose to like or dislike to make our acquaintance, that record has shown that we as a specie are not the best to be left alon to our own demise.
We don't need aliens or satanic demons to destroy us, we are doing a grand job of it ourselves. 










No comments: