Saturday, October 21, 2017

ABirthday note to my Daughter..

It is exactly half and hour past my daughter's birthday' A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GIRL! I am very proud of how you have grown into a very beautiful and strong young lady. I Love you! never can tell how fortunate and proud I am having you. 
I feel you will have many rivers to cross and many hills to climb ahead of you, know that you father will through fire for you. I raised you from the palms of my hand your happiness is mine to give for as long as I live.  Live well as your mother would have been very proud of you for who you have become. My Allah bless her soul and rest her in peace among the loved ones of Allah. She loved you and you wrapped around your fingers as any good daughter would do...Hee! Hee! Happy Birthday from both your Parents! 
May Allah protect you always and keep you in his Grace and Blessings. May He guide make it easy  for your journey into the future and may you always remember Him and ask for His Love and His Understanding with infinite Compassion, the Oft. forgiving and the Most Merciful. Yes, your father and mother may not be  born Muslims, but we were converted to Islam; you are a born Muslim, be very proud of it and get to know yourself of who you are and your relationship to Allah(SWT). 
I say to you as i say to all the other three boys that live life like an awakened spirit. Do not be distracted into forgetting your inner nature and who you are, your beauty and strength, your mixed genetic heritage of East and West. Learn to access your minds and unleash all the wisdom of your ancestors that are inherent in you. Read! Practice and with Right Understanding rise above it all and become who you truly are. Like your father and his fathers before him, your mothers and their heritage, discover how to utilize this special gift within you! Awaken! Stay Awake! 
Yes Dad is Blogging again! I can only share what I feel and what i would like all of you to right understanding of who your father is. How his mind functions and what he thinks about most of his days. Yes, your father has turned into a story teller, he is trying to tell his story for posterity. It will soon be 2000 entries that I have made in this Blog and it all have been about me! My Way! My Legacy!
I Love All of you and Happy Birthday, Marissa Bahari from Nurshyamilla Abdullah and Shamsul Bahari on this day of 21st. of Oct. 2017.

  

No comments: