Tuesday, October 14, 2014

We All Have to Eat!

We all have to eat!
Bending over in the mud planting seedlings. Doing my part to feed the world!
It is pass a week now and I am still here living the life of a madman out in the boonies as they say in America with mosquitoes and leeches for company. But I am also beginning to find myself finally settling down from the rush of the City life as my thoughts are struggling to remain in my consciousness as i attend to them one after another with my 'Bare Attention " practice and my Zikr while meditation. My body too is going through some major changes from what use to be a localized pain in the left shoulder and arms has now spread all over my body like the whole bone structure is being burned from within. However this too has given me a goo lesson as I am able
Almost daily lunch and dinner. Tilapia ready to be fried. This is the one available source of food for me other than MAGGI Mee!

Hot Rice is always good to have when you have little else.
 now to completely erase these aches and pains simply by my concentrated breathing techniques. Yes, I believe it is working and last night or this early morning like three in the morning I found that out. The mind through right breathing can cause the body to be at ease and experience no discomfort much less pain, but it is not a permanent thing, at least not yet. I know that it is possible to create a thorough healing process through mind control. It is somehow not quite right I fell to call it as such, for mind control implies using the mind to control the body or the pain, it is more than that, it is a matter of allowing for things to happen on its own perhaps more by acceptance. I usually am woken up in the middle of the night or sometimes at three in the morning and and my whole body would just be in terrible aches and sharp shooting pains so much so i could hardly ,move. Then I would sit and wrap myself up in my blanket and breath slowly paying attention to the rise and fall of my stomach untill I almost nod off to sleep again, but i kept myself awake and recite a few verse from the Koran and continue doing my Zikr, Usually i just say out the Names of Allah just to keep my mind from drifting off into sleep land. After awhile the struggle would end and I find myself in a ore peaceful state of mind and I can almost feel my aches and pains drifting off from my body,
Took a walk at the crack of dawn.

The farm is still struggling to stay afloat especially now that their main supporter has pulled out their support. MARDI, OR The Malaysian Argriculture and Research Institute, has decided that the Korprasi Belantik which owns the SRI LOVELY farm does not qualify to receive any for of aids from them for some technical reasons. Most of it has to do with MARDI claiming the whole project as being under their jusrisdiction and they were the prime mover of the project, in short it was all their ideas. It makes me sick to the stomach when I learn that even the refrigerator that MARDI had donated to the farm was taken back along with all kinds of tools and equipment. It makes me feel like htese guys are like children who gets real mad when you do not play by their rules and when comes to shove they take away all the toys they had share before when all were according to their prospect and who is MARDI? The Government! It is OUR WAY or NO Way!

Today this organic project is well known in many countries including Japan, Korea, India, Cambodia, the Philipines and Germany and many others where a movement of back to organic farming is becoming more of a choice instead of the use of Chemical Fertilizers and insecticides that kills all except the main crop. Most of the cultivated rice land in Malaysia are using the modern day method whereby the soil is fed with chemicals that not only is bad for the soil itself but also destroys the rest of the ecosystem around it. More birds and insects have become practically extinct in the last 20 years than the last twenty thousand years! This has to stop somewhere and this ia why I am here too, it is my way of saving the environment, my last effort having to do with voluntary involvement in the environmental battle for survival of the Planet.

And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers."

Surat Al-Baqarah (The Cow)


No comments: