Monday, August 03, 2026

Establishing My Dharma Position - Morning Practice.

                           Flowers of the Cannon Ball tree.- Botanical Gardens, Penang. 
 

Establishing My Dharma Position

My presence on this earth, I believe, is to become its ward, its caretaker—to remember that all of the Lord's Creation has been entrusted to my care, that I might help maintain its peace and harmony in whatever small way I can.

Every morning, stepping outside into the warmth of the rising sun, I offer my Salam to Bumi Allah—God's Earth, Langit Allah—God's Sky, Lautan Allah—God's Seas, Udara Allah—God's Air, and Makhluk Allah—God's Creatures.

I pray for peace and for the blessings of the Almighty upon all of Creation. This has become my daily practice.

It reminds me of my relationship with my Lord and Creator. It helps me return to my Center, to my primordial Ground of Being, to what I call my Dharma Position. It keeps me from becoming lost in the scattered currents of the day before they have a chance to carry me away.

Alhamdulillah, this simple practice has borne fruit ever since I adopted it. Alongside my meditation and physical exercises, it has become part of my daily alignment of body, mind, and spirit.

May I remain steadfast in this practice for as long as I am blessed to walk upon this Earth.

Wallahu A'lam.

 

 #MorningPractice #GroundOfBeing #DharmaPosition #Islam #Mindfulness #Creation #Peace #Gratitude #BumiAllah #WallahuAlam.

No comments: