Sunday, May 09, 2021

As The End Approahes- Ramadan

Has been a while however it is never too late to listen to Kitaro's "Matsuri" on You Tube while I allow my mind to drift on the COVID19 Saturday Morning. I had just sat facing the panoramic view of the Penang Hills and was blessed with a clear rainbow that from one end to the other arching over the Kek Lok Si Temple with the 60 feet standing Kwan Yin statue that completes the whole picture. Earlier as I was walking towards the stairs where i would sit, I had to free a pigeon from being trapped in a net hanging from the ceiling. The bird was flapping its wings in a desperate attempt to escape from the predicament it was in and as soon as I ripped the net from its foot she took off after dropping a few floors downwards towards the ground. I had not wanted to share the morning initially but simply kept it to myself as the morning's gift from the Universe, or was it from the Goddess of Mercy, Herself, however I decided that good positive feelings should be shared no matter how trivial it may seem as we face all the negativity that is being thrown at us from the world out there. 

One of the reasons for my writing and posting my thoughts and experiences all these years is to share with all those who take the trouble to read these little episodes in my life that otherwise would have simply vanish with time and never to be thought of, lost in memory. What did it felt like to watch a pigeon hanging upside down flapping its wings in a desperate attempt to free itself. I felt fear in the bird and in myself and I felt as though it was meant to be that happen to decide in doing my morning routine than went back to sleep as I almost did. I felt the bond between us as I know that i have been feeding this same bird along with the rest from the neighborhood almost everyday with my leftovers. I felt the nagging in my mind stopped and the migraine and lack of energy and enthusiasm slipped away replaced by a more exuberant state of, "hell yea, it's beautiful morning and good to be awake to watch the sun rise and the birds sing all around me: then as I sat came the rainbow! It was a care package of positive vibes to help pass yet another day in the COVID prison. May all beings in the six realms and ten directions enjoy the day and may all their suffering be lightened.

Love is the key, the essence the net that holds together the 'whole' that we truly are, the wise ones has been saying for eons and yet man creates formless demons to destroy their fellow man all in the name of control. COVID19 is man made, created in a lab for the purpose of mass control. It is an experimental virus that has gone awry, out of control and as a result has spread like wid fire and not even the antidote that was created to maintain as a safe guard over its spread is proving useless; it is like a runway train that is loaded with toxic chemicals running down its track towards a final destructive end. There s no justification for this manifestation of inhumane act of mass destruction of lives except for the greed for power and the ultimate egotistic need to dominate. Only a Godless, soulless regime is capable of such atrocity of mass genocide. I always ask myself ,who stands to profit from this mess we find ourselves in and why are we as a specie with all ur great minds and technology are not able to track down the culprit who set it all in motion. The answer I can come up with to satisfy myself is Dajjal or the Anti Christ and it may sound as far out there by a long sane shot, I cannot see any other schemer of such a grand scale capable of or dare to bring humanity to its knee.

I know most who read this would be skeptical and by right they should as for along time now throughout our human history we have been led by our nose towards the fulfillment of an agenda set about by the our dark side our shadow and this shadow goes by different names as many as God goes by different names and in different guises. Man has been lulled to sleep ever since the battle for the control of our destiny and that of the planet was set between light and darkness, God and Satan, angels and demons. The shedding of human blood all over the world has become a common phenomena as wars continue to claim lives and create havoc and misery. The planet faces one man made disaster  after another making it an added cause for the decadence and eventual demise of species, but most of us are oblivious to what we are manifesting, too busy taking care of number one; self preservation and survival of the fittest, the all mighty ego. 

Thus spoke my paranoid mind for lack of better thoughts to share and this too will pass as they say, the COVID, the wars, the Famine, the environmental degradation, the self mortification, it wiil all pass or I will pass on. However in the meantime the same ol same ol thoguhts will cirurlate and be regurgitate like the drifting of the plastic waste in the world oceans floating and drifting following the currents whereever it flows. What a waste of human potential, human probabilities and abilities, what a waste of good food and good wine and good woment to come to this after all these years of drifting. Time will tell as time will heal and mend a broken spirit and time will take its toll before it forever is lost into oblivion. The fasting month can bring the est and the worse out of a person and there three more days before it is over when we celebrate the Eid Fitri to commemorate the end of the fasting month of Ramadan.

     



No comments: