Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Country Roads...take me home...

A silent mind listens what a mind of confusion with itself fails to. When in doubt, when the moody blues hits you and you feel lonely, listen to Hans Zimmer's  Theme from "Interstellar." Sit and watch the energy rise and fall and watch how the mind is running in ten different directions being pulled into incessant thinking; watch with and empty if not silent mind. Watch the how the mind plays like the dance of Shiva. Remember to breath, long, deep and gradually slowly till, your spine snaps, locked in one section at a time, become conscious of the spine straightening upwards with every in and out of the breathing. Listen to Interstellar and watch how the mind is being distracted by thoughts...this is how I sit when the energies is being scattered in ten different directions and  manifesting in the form of negative vibes, vexations and distractions that the mind is exposed to every minute and every second of our human existence on this planet; the human mind is beyond comprehension, it cannot itself. 

And I am writing it all down as it is happening, this might lead me to enlightenment, whatever that is, but it will keep from going insane and need to seek out a cave or be on the road again just to retreat from what is potentially become toxic in any situation, yes I have to watch that I am not being kicked off my Dharma position by any entity or karmic delusions from this world of Maya. Time to have a smoke; time out. The Heart is a lone hunter someone once said, I will learn to accept this loneliness as best I can as I have now fully realized that this has been my course of action with regard to what I see, I hear, I touch and I taste and not to forget I smell, at this moment space in time; it is time to renounce and detach. This is my next step to be taken as as shift in my sense of perception of the world out there and  it will be a challenge...become one with Hans Zimmer and ride into the Interstallar.

Are you with me? Are we on the same page? Do you see what I see, feel what I feel? If this is loneliness, then I am really enjoying it no matter the cause for these are the woofs and waifs of the fabric of what we call, Living! And know that this too shall pass...Stand your Dharma position, your platform, your stage and do not be moved, at least I keep reminding myself while I am at it...yes, and this too shall pass.

 So how's the day been Bahari? Hm, not too bad, getting better control of my temper and doing my best to make things happen as smoothly as possible, your average sustainable living. I do what I do when I do and it is done, effortlessly and I am writing my Blog posts, both in English and Bahasa Malaysia or Bahasa Melayu, the Malay, National Language of the country: I am trying as my English is better than my Malay, another good practice actually to watch how my thoughts would differ in expression. Like when I write my Malay version I would be thinking of my fellow Malays, relatives and friends, like how would they take it, my thoughts words and deed, my ways, my style, my persona; what makes me in their eyes. Off course it is of no importance, however, for the sake of sharing, it is necessary to contradict, become more flexible and yielding, detachment comes at a price. 


"A man who justifies, does not convince,
Not even to himself." - Lao Tzu

All I have been doing is trying to justify to myself that my Dharma position in life is okay, not too rigid nor too flexible, at least I see it so, much more improvement from days gone by. I will keep on cultivating this position and perhaps add on more substance as I get older. I have made it my lifelong practice, this journey of self realization as I call it. I am sharing it as I go along day to day reminding myself more so than others that I am who I am, with a whole lot of room for improvement and whole lot of baggage to let go off. 

No comments: