Monday, November 17, 2014

I Carry the Buddha's Bowl..

It is that time to 'WAKE UP!!' I am not feeling one hundred percent ,myself, call it under the weather or simply that yeachy feeling that often creeps up on you just when you feel like you got it all together and things are under control - you find it is not. This is how i feel at the present oment and it is not a very good feeling to say the least. It is as amtter of fact a feeling one gets when the body start to feel it intenrnally with all kinds of sores and aches and pains and your mind grabs on tot he idea that you are about to have s troke or worse, and your stomach feels queezy like you want to throw up. This is not a good feeling to have as it also drags in all the past past and future struggles up ahead and the ones left behind unresolved,,,Karma or simply tiredness of not finding peace in a simple existence.
Every nerve in my body and and every ounce of my energy is saying I have to change, to evolve to move on to ...grow old, part of me feels all the my life has been one long series of episodes with one bad luck falling on to top of another and nothing seem to fit. It is time to move to change voices in my head keeps warning me and I am still hesitant, after all these years, still filled with doubts and fear about leaving my comfort zone and embracing new and more greater challenges out there on the road, or the wild or the unknown, what is holding me. My children? They are all fine, each facing their own trials and tribulations, learning the easy ways or the highways, there is very little that I can do for them right now except be myself, be who I had wanted to be most of my life a traveller, a man without a country or a home that he cannot call his own. Yes if there is such truth in the consciousness studies such as the Law of Abundance or the The Law of synchronicity, The laws of attractions or the laws of Karma that is in motion and that governs any part of my life I ask that let my cry out be heard and help me, Make it Happen. I  hope that events will start to manifest my sacred path of a traveller, artist and journalist. Such IS!
So out with the Buddha's Bowl and prepare to kneel before those whose compassion and generosity has been and beg for mercy.It will not be easy but it is a wake up call to find that you are left behind and caught napping too long. I have to heed the 'Manjushrii's "Sword of Wisdom" the 'Junko Stick' that is laid across the back of the altar, this stick is used to whack the backs of students who were found falling asleep while in doing Zazen or Sitting meditation in the Zendo or meditation hall as it is called. Every now and then you will find yourself nodding off with all kinds of thought hovering over your consciousness and you lean forward on your seat and gradually would hit your forehead against the wall in front of you, this is when you find the gentle tap on you shoulder to warn you that you are about to get the "Wake Up Call!' "Whack! " one shoulder, "Whack!" the other and you bow to the guy who just whacked you and he bows back to you and he moves on silently while you are left with your wakeful mind to deal with the pains.
There are other more simpler ways to deal with the issue off course and one of them is what i am doing with myself right now which is looking at it from all angles and within and without, material as well as spiritual and most importantly health wise.I have been doing morning walks with my two cousins every morning now for the past three weeks and also working on work out equipments at a small park. So if I feel pains here and there I have to remind myself that my body is reacting to my exercises and it is not all because there is any major health issue to worry about. I am tired mentally and emotionally because of my own lack of patience and taking care of the now in my life so that I can be free from them instead of dwelling on issues i have no control over or i help to make matters worse that they really are.and i am referring to just every issue i have in my life at the present moment, Lest i be accused of not having any plans in my life,I am writing it all down as i always did and as my blog will testify..
A man who Justifies Does not Convince, Not even to Himself....Lao Tzu, (The Old Boy)
He Who knows Himself, Knows his Maker... Mohammad, The prophet of Allah. (PBUH).

No comments: