Saturday, February 23, 2013

A word to my Children.

“Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.


Life is beauty, admire it.

Life is a dream, realize it.

Life is a challenge, meet it…

Life is life, fight for it.”

[Mother Teresa]   It is much easier to just say I quit when the chips are down but it is allot harder to rebound and dance to the eternal tune of that which is the cosmic song or Love, Faith and Truth. To regress or progress to succeed or fail, to laugh or cry, it is all in the steps we take as we march towards our final destination; our eternal home. Battered and bruised, our souls splintered, our dreams shattered, yet we trudge along without any rest or regret as though answering a call to come to rest at the days end, to lay down and fall asleep in the arms of Peace and tranquility. We are the best of creations we were anointed to become the Vicegerent over our domains, 'Khalifas " on the face of this earth, Keepers of the faith in humanity, do not let this Devine Will be stripped from us turning us into monsters and demons preying upon that which we were assigned to protect. Let us not be so lost in our recognition of who we are that our children and their children will curse us for having left behind nothing but sorrow and pain, anarchy and confusion; a world strewn with despair. Mine is but one lonely voice among the many that has been reaching out to touch your feelings and draw you towards the light of awakening, leading you away from self doubt and ignorance. I share with you my deepest thoughts and emotions that you might come to see the faults i have committed and avoid the pitfalls i had fallen into; that you might choose a better more noble path to follow. read me as though you might read a mind hungry for that which is the Truth, seeking to make amends for a lifelong errors in choices and kneeling before my Maker to ask for His compassionate Grace in forgiveness. I do not write just simply to show i can nor to entertain another's ego; i write to destroy mine. I write sometimes simply because it is the one means I have to say that i have not wasted my day with nothing accomplished, I write to keep my mind from slipping into darkness. So my children wherever you are, this is my message to you of who I am, for better or for worse i have tried to put it down in writing that you may forever reflect upon my works and in the process find comfort that your father has done it his way. Yes Like the Sinatra song, I did it my way! I have fallen to the bottomless pit and rose to the peak of the mystic mountain along the way, I have crawled and swim to reach the other shore; as I am nearing my end I can only say to all of you that this long and winded blogging has been started with you in mind for i have nothing of value to leave you in the material sense but only this and whatever is left of my artworks. I pray that somewhere in one or two sentences among this hundreds of entries you find something worthwhile to keep as your gift from me to carry you forward into your future. I believe strongly is living to serve; I believe in servitude as my form of worship. I am thankful for having lived life to the fullest albeit for better or worse. I am happy to have had so many beautiful relationships in the process. I am grateful for the time I have spent being with you, a part of you, I will always cherish the memory of the three women who bore me my children, It is my hope that all of you will live life with as much passion as I had. It my wish to let you know that I love you more dearer than my own life. May the Lord bless you with His Infinite Grace.

No comments: