Friday, September 26, 2014

Paul Santisi - I am

I am That, I am, this is an ancient dictum that stems from the Hebrew conception of monotheism that God exists by himself for himself, and is the uncreated Creator who is independent of any conceptforce, or entity; therefore "I am who I am" (ongoing). The Hindu scriptures has a different dictum but with the same connotation,
Tat Tvam Asi (Sanskritतत् त्वम् असि or तत्त्वमसि), a Sanskrit sentence, translated variously as "That art thou," "That thou art," "Thou art that," "You are that," or "That you are," is one of the Mahāvākyas (Grand Pronouncements) in Vedantic Sanatana Dharma. It originally occurs in the Chandogya Upanishad 6.8.7
 The meaning of this saying is that the Self - in its original, pure, primordial state - is wholly or partially identifiable or identical with the Ultimate Reality that is the ground and origin of all phenomena.

"...You who know Jalaluddin, You the one in all, say who I am. Say I am you." - Al Rumi

"What then is the truth? The truth is simple: Man was created in the Image of our universal heavenly Father. Man has great divine potential. He may in the course of his life nurture a strong soul within himself, so strong that the soul survives after the death of his physical body..." G.I.Gurdjiuf

I had a moving experience yesterday evening while listening to an audio on You Tube put together in 3D sound by Pail Santisi called 'I AM". affirmations or Re Educate your Soul. I am sure just about everyone but me have had the experience of listening to these Audios and i am just a late comer to this phenomena. Nonetheless for those who have have not had the experience i would highly recommend listening to these audios and who knows how they may be of help to you. So I am actually yelling out loud to my children on this, if they are still reading my Blog, Check It OUt!! However you need to have earphones for this, more better impact for sure.
I felt at home immediately as i have my own self affirmation practices for over forty years now and most of the expressions Paul uses are included in my own phrases for my what i used to call 'auto suggestions' to my brain cells and my mind.and I still do it till this day every time i sit. One of my collection of phrases are  and this i must have mentioned time and again my my earlier entries, " I am whole. Perfect, Strong and Powerful, Loving, Compassionate, Harmonious and Happy! and i can do what I will to do... So help me God or Insha'Allah! So when I listened to all these voices whispering and shouting from one corner of my head to the other for an hour i felt like my practice has taken on a more concrete form, it has manifested itself into this highly technological Audio effort put together as though just for me!. I brought smiles, laughter and tears to my emotions, this I thought was what it meant that our thoughts and consciousness can manifest in time like a fruit ripe and ready. Funny how when i opened the You Tube URL I was tempted to pick on an old Star Trek movie of some Klegon wars or something simply because and I saw this audio with the words "I AM".  Not an easy choice when you mind is on the borderline of boredom and needing a nap. But my curiosity if not my sense of discipline got the better of me and am i glad for such small favors. Thank You Sir, Mr. Santisi!
I highly doubt that most people who are not into this kind of stuff like meditation and self discovery and spiritual tripping would appreciate these audios, but then again who knows? If there is any positive use to the Internet and You Tube in particular it is in the availability of these numerous works, lectures and documentaries by the great minds of our time, if only we put the to use to educate ourselves. I sincerely believe that we have run out of options of saying no one ever told me so, if we know how to use the Internet, be forewarned cause i have the feeling God is going to use this as one of His questions on why we are so stupid. Oh, my Lord! Forgive me! I spent more time watching kinky Japanese and Korean movies and  oh yeah reruns of old Star Treks! The Buddha is said to have said, "In this human form, seek Liberation don't waste time!" or something like that.
It is 5.30 am and i am getting to feel very hungry. I woke up at 3.30 and sat for a while and during my sitting relfected over the experience I had with Paul Santisi's audio again and it ran through my hed like i was at the computer desk and my headphones on, but i was sitting on my bed and my body was sobbing and tears were popping out of my skull. I felt very happy and it has been quite a while that i have felt this feelings before and I raised my hands and thanked my Lord from the silence of my heart, Alhamdullilah Ya Rabbi! Thank You Lord for this revelation I felt a step closer to You. 
Now I am going to listen to the 2nd Audio!
 .   








No comments: