Thursday, June 12, 2014

On the lighter side of life.

For a couple of years now i have been struggling to get this painting completed but it seems not to happen. So I take it as my meditation piece of getting to know where or what I am doing that is not working out. Perhaps i am dealing with my inner quest too much for my mind to cooperate with the external expression.
I thought changing the background is a good place to start and while at it take a look at what is blocking my creative impulses from the mind's perceptive, am I loosing my mind? If so great! Ha Ha! It seems my mind has been giving up on whatever i am setting out to do, like being lazy to attempt anymore but it is more than that, it is like there is no more desire or the will to create.

 Took some pictures 'out of context from paintings and  installation art works at the MGTF exhibition recently and they came out quit interesting.It is great to see others doing their thing and getting very good at it. I am glad that art is alive and everyone is into it these days; the more creativity there is the less destruction there will be.

It is ironic that in the every spiritual teachings the desire to discard the mind for thoughts is primary and yet without such creative minds how can we have such diverse beauties in creativity? This is one of my predicament.in my pursuit of getting to know who I am. Perhaps I am not getting the message correct somehow. It takes a whole lot of thinking to come up with these kind of creative works but if there is no mind what happens; over simplified?

Close up of a part of a big picture of mixed medium.


A close up of a mixed medium that is quite surrealistic by itself.

This picture was a close shot of an etching print.


No comments: