Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Things to Remember by.

I almost missed this beautiful sunset this evening. I was busy  doing my TaiChi, Yoga and Sitting meditation at the main Hall that  time flew by without me noticing it. But I got the tail end of it. Trimming trees, cleaning up the kitchen area, the bathroom and toilets, my job. 

My new adopted family out in the remote part of the Malay Peninsular. This is the Captain's and Pa'Ttam's family, two of those who have their hearts into what they hope to achieve with this place. There will always be those who will stand  in the way of anything that we try to accomplish no matter how much sense it makes for so long as there no money to be made in the immediate future or no name to be gained most people  would rather stand back and make comments while others strive to make things happen. It is the same story here, the local Kampung folks are not convinced of what is going on here and will not lend their support. The attitude of "What's in it for me", still persist here.

One can never be in two worlds at the same time but one can always try to be  in as many worlds as one possibly can if one knows the trick. As I am entering my Blog here at the local Cyber Cafe where the local boys hang out after sunset, I am touching the world around me from here to the United States and Russia and India and God knows where else that my readers are from. I am sharing time and space through these pictures just to take your minds away from you daily routine and you are here with me in spirit.
What may be a common scene for the locals here might be a fascinating little corner for those who live in New York or San Francisco. Do you see the Water Buffaloe standing underneath the big tree?


People of all ages has their moments in time when they least realize it, one wonders what is going through their minds. 

No comments: