Friday, December 13, 2013

Children are beautiful everywhere - They make you remember..

They all decided to call me uncle, even out here in the boonies! The men call me Mamu or Nana, Mamu for uncle and Nana for an elder brother. You can feel like the world is yours when the children accept you for who you are making you one of the their friends.

It seems like they aew oblivious to fear or getting  their legs broken by the slippery rocks,  I was practically crawling on my hands and knees at times trying to keep up getting to the 'Waterfall'.

I am still getting to know the camera ans it seems to me these pictures are over exposed to light. These pictures does not do justice to what i saw with mine own eyes.

The rushing cascading cool water is refreshing and taste as pure and better than any bottled mineral water and it is drunk without having to be boiled. this river flows right behind my cabin and at night you can hear it.

It does not any more pure than seeing a child crossing the frsh flowing water with little concern about the world.

For how much longer will this tree stand before the passing time claims it for good. And the kids call out, "Yes We rule!!" By their loud shouts and constant yelling, all the spirits good or bad would have taken off in the ten directions!


No comments: