Tuesday, December 24, 2013

As the evening Falls...

Sometimes a picture appears before you asking to be captured for posterity and to be shared with the world and this is one of them. I was raking leaves as always my mission keeping my mind clean. Thus far i am beginning to feel the change in me although not apparent but still worth noting. I am beginning to feel more centred than scattered and my sense of purpose is more together. 

 There is beauty in every insignificant event that present itself before us if only we take the time to be present when it happens. While sweeping and raking the leaves many such scenes present itself before me and thank Lee Khai for the camera. It helps to freeze a few such events before it is lost forever.

Sharing one of my sketch books while munching on the sun flower seeds after a great dinner. This couple has become my companion for the evenings as we talk through the night till bed time in the kitchen hut.

The only cat that i know of that eats biscuits.

No comments: