Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Daily reflections

From The Secret Daily Teachings


"There is no past or future for the law of attraction, only the present, so stop referring to your life in the past as very difficult, or full of hardship and pain, or in any other negative way.
Remember that the law only operates in the present, so when you speak of your past life negatively the law is receiving your words and sending those things back to you NOW."

There are many reference points that i have often enough reflected in relationship to my present situations and i do this almost spontaneously and this present quote appeared in my email today as it does everyday from the author of the book "The Secret". As can be seen from yesterday's entry it almost chastised me for my regression from my immediate practice. I have no problem in accepting the fact that the collective spirit talks to me through various of my chosen references such as books and daily personal experiences.
I just deposited 300RM into my daughter's account to make payment for her fees and the money came from my good friend Mamu Non (Kueh0 who last night while we sat chatting had asked how my daughter is doing. I told him my predicament and he offered to loan me the money. That small gesture has eased two minds from the financial pressure that was approaching a deadline crisis. However it still does not remove the fact that i did not have to make these loans had the money coming for me been expedited with less time consuming hurdles. Just before I left my house I sat and talked to a Chinese gentleman about the same age as me, he is a daily customer and he is slightly handicapped with a bad hip deformation making walking a pain just to watch. He seemed down and I asked him why and he told me that his motorcycle broke down and he had no financial means of getting it fixed/ He came to the restaurant to see if he could ask for help from my cousin the restaurant owner,. I watched and I was sick inside as I watch my cousin mad small matter of this man's plight and I doubt the Chinese gentleman got what he needed. It was in times like these that I look at myself and say Alhamdullilah for my needs being met even if it is in the form of a loan. It was in times like these that I wished I had the means to take care of this elderly gentleman who made his living through having the motorcycle to deliver goods. It was not for me to tell my cousin what to do or not but I wish he had listened more consciously to the plight of the man  instead of brushing him off; Sad!
I realize too that i am in the same boat as the Chinese gentleman but I have better means to cope with my issues. This is my lesson in relationship to the Whole and in understanding the laws that governs this lesson like the above 'Law of Attraction." Three days ago i gave my close friend Mamu  Kueh a reproduction of one of my paintings which his daughter saw and liked. That gift was given with no other intention than the fact that Mamu has been a very close friend over the years showing more than concern over my affairs. The law states that the more you give the more you get, basically. Looking at life with close analysis is not a wise way to live unless you make it your practice, just as you would attempt to watch every single thought and feelings you have for every moment of the day, it is not easy but no impossible and through right practice and understanding one might even get to write it all down in the effort to make some sense out of it all. In writing it down it helps for me to see better and moor clearer of the ebb and flow of my life,; how things and events manifest themselves and why. It helps to keep a track on what is reality in my own perception and what is illusion, what is permanent and what is temporal, what is pure baggage and what is pure necessity. It also helps to bring out the best out of the worse, that every piece of action has to offer.

".Only in relationship can you know yourself, not in abstraction and certainly not in isolation. The movement of behavior is the sure guide to yourself. It's the mirror of your consciousness: this mirror will reveal its content, the images, the attachments, the fears, the loneliness, the joys and sorrow. Poverty lies in running away from this, either in its sublimations or its identities."


.Begin where you are. Read every word, every phrase, every paragraph of the mind, as it operates through thought.


Jiddu Krishnamurti to Jawaharlal Nehru when the later came to meet him after World War II


 





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sugardaddys dating http://loveepicentre.com/faq/ mary kay dating young boy
dating with depression [url=http://loveepicentre.com/advice/]completely free dating site[/url] bryson l ryker dating websites
law post dating check [url=http://loveepicentre.com/advice/]free uk gay dating sites[/url] elite site for dating [url=http://loveepicentre.com/user/yellowbell/]yellowbell[/url] dating for a year advice

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Also visit my blog; szybka chwilowka

Shamsul said...

Sorry i have no idea such things existede even when you find it can you share ti with me please. Thankyou.